16/1/22

Notes
____________________________

"What the fuck is Mitsuri doing? It's been four months and not a word from her!" Sanemi blurted out. Obanai agreed to his statement.
Someone suggested that she had gone on vacation but another stated that Hashiras don't go on vacations. Tokito mentioned that maybe she had retired and that she wanted no one to be near her.

Upon that statement Shinobu stated that maybe she was taking the time off as she could still be grieving over Rengokus death.
Everyone agreed with Shinobus reasoning.
After the little gathering was over , Tomioka approached Shinobu.

" I know that you know that Mitsuri didn't dissappear for 4 months because of that reason." Shinobu gave him a soft smile. She nodded and proceeds to head to her estate.
Tomioka follows after.

"Hmm~...So you know why? Because if Im being completely honest I know that she didn't leave for my reason but I don't know the exsact reason either." She tilts her head slowly while giving a sinister smile. Tomioka could sense that she was being truthful about this. He shakes his head showing that he too doesn't know. They both quietly walk back to Her estate to do stuff.

The Hashiras were scared for Mitsuri and Her dissapearance uts not like they don't trust her and her abilities to defend for herself , they just hope they don't lose another comrade so soon. Obanai loves and cares for Mitsuri so it's natural that he gets paranoid when she's far from him for too long. He hopes she comes back happy and unharmed. He's been crying himself to sleep everyother day for a few months now.
She had left with no trace and the only thing she had in contact since then was with Kagaya. Even the he has no lead or idea to where she had dissappeared off too.

He just knows that if something went wrong Her crow would come. He hopes that day would never happen.

---

"WHERE'S MONJIRO??!!?!!! I DECLARE HE APPEAR..NOW!!!" Insouke screeches. Aoi and Zenitsu covers her ears faces filled with annoyance. He was running around like a hooligan again.

"PIPE DOWN WILL YA?? TANJIRO IS NOT HERE!!!" Zenitsu screams. They both exchange screeches before Aoi settles them down. The two had both came to the estate from a mission they had together and they usually run into Tanjiro so his absence was quite a surprise.

The three were always together at some point and without the other it would never be the same. Aoi calms down a bit before she approaches the two again.

" Hes not here Inoskue... But do you noth know where he is? He hasn't come here in a while so I assume he's still on his mission..?"
Aoi askes the two. They both exchange looks before informing her that they haven't heard a word from him. Zenitsu starts to worry about his beloved Nezuko while Aoi tries to process this information. Maybe he's on another mission and his previous one he didn't suffer much injuries.

---

Gagging noises could be heard from the hanafuda earring boy. He had choked on his food. Senjuro was panicking and Nezuko was spinning him around. Took them a while to get the food out.

" GAaHhhh... this.. was the worst thing I've experienced physically...." He joked but in reality it was. Compared to getting pierced in the abdomen or getting cuts or having his ribs punctured, the feeling of slowly losing air felt worse to him.

As the three calm down Senjuro chuckles and sighs. "How long has it been since.. since we've started this?" He said lightly.
"Months... maybe but don't lose hope.!" The room felt heavy all of a sudden. But He brushed it off. Looking out the window they gaze upon the starry night.

"Do you.. do you think Aniki is seeing the same thing as us?" Senjuro asks , his voice softer than before.

"Of course! We are all under the same sky-"
But before anything else was spoken he was cut off by senjuro.

" I know, I just.. I just mean if you think he's out there running already. Or is he still trapped in that place... because I know for a fact that he would try to escape where ever he was and could be heading home right now or or struggling to get out or we could be too la-" His blabbering was soon cut off by Tanjiro.

"Do not say that Senjuro! You must believe! Please Senjuro don't lose hope." Tears started to form in his eyes. Tears were threatening to come out. The feeling stings.
They all had this feeling come back to them every once in a while but its happeing more frequently the more time they spent looking and waiting.

...

We need More time.

...

It's Too late.

---

Anyone? Anyone?

Those words repeated in Rengokus mind. It's been repeating and repeating. Hes getting sick of it. He uses the last of his strength to throw the remaining items he had near him. He's burned out and there were no signs of Kezio coming back. He got up to his knees but hesitated to stand up to go back. The sun was falling yet something compelled him from going back inside. He was heavily fatigued and needed rest but his body told him to keep going. Going where? He felt wide awake as if his body told him to stay awake for something.

He can feel that his body senses something. But he doesn't know what is it. He couldn't close his eyes so he sat down eyes wide opened while his body relaxed. One could mistakenly take him for a dead man. But who's here anyways?

---

Where's Akaza? The three of them stared at the note he had left. They soon proceed out
Of the room and left the village. Kokushibou started tracking him down and with the obvious trails he had left behind they found him in no time. Or so they thought. His trails were lead to a dead end. Either he went back or something covered up his tracks.

They soon scout the area , they cannot afford to lose someone during the mission.

---

Akaza was looking around when he saw a light flicker in the shadows. As he runs towards it , he could only find a trail of grass and junk leading somewhere. Though it seems like the trail is never ending , he was determined to follow it even if it leads him to a trash pile or a dead end.
"What the heck..?" He swears he had whent in a circle , he's starts to lose his mind as he continues to follow the trail.

He could see the amount of trash increasing , he hopes he is near the end soon. The line gets messier and the range of stuff gets bigger but the amount decreases.
He then was face to face with a white-ush barrier. It was hard to see what was on the other side. Cautious , he grabbed an apple from the pile and threw. "What the .." He observes the tiny specks of dust after seeing the apple disintegrate infront of him.

"Is this a blood demon art?" He questions himself outloud. He hears some shuffling. Kyojuro? No. A deer perhaps... its coming from the other side of the barrier. He squints his eyes and tries to make out the thing that was making the noise from the other side. He could make up yellow.... bright yellow. Kyojuro? Is that..

"KYOJURO? KYO?" He screams hoping this was not a delusion.

"Ah..ahkaza?" Kyojuro answers.

Akaza could literally throw himself but won't risk it after the incident with the apple.

"How do we get you out..can you move?"
He questions , worry hitting him fast

"Evey... thing ..hurts.." Akaza could hear the pain in his voice clearly. Too clearly.

Don't worry I'll get you out.

---

Rengoku tries to open his eye wider. His body filled with pain.