16/11/21

Notes
_________
New cover!!! How does it look? My art aint good so go easy-
Insta/twitter : presnougat

PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT!!!There is a part of the infinity castle which only the uppermoons can access too , which is where they have a specific room to stay in

There is a part of the infinity castle which only the uppermoons can access too , which is where they have a specific room to stay in . Its like a hallway with 6 doors with a small room for them to gather. They can exsit but not enter as they please
( They need to summon nakime to Open a door to that area , even if they are already in the infinity castle. Muzan has no idea this place exsists . And all signals from him are blocked so if they are called , nakime will tell them. )
_______________________

Akaza calls Nakime and soon is at the hallway of their area. He then Inspects all 5 of them asking them questions separately. By the end of it he got nothing. He starts tearing up. They all freeze. Shocked and afraid to see this side of akaza. He'd been known for being quitre calm and not really expressive to intense emotions. But know he could do nothing but let it all out. He couldn't stop himself from breaking down after. Huddled in a ball , knees brought up to his chest as he sits on the floor trying to hold back his quiet sob. Uppermoons 6 , 5 and 4 scurry away , to afraid to try and help him thinking they would beaten up by him for seeing this side of him.

"Hey.. I know you hate me but ill help. You don't need to owe me." Douma said , Attempting to Caress his back but Hesitates and steps back. Kokoshibu steps forward and does the caressing for douma. He starts to tell him words of Encouragement. He started to sound like a father talking to his son about life. Douma trying to be a friend , plays the sibling role. Acting close and giving support. They both soon agreed to helo Akaza on his mission to find his lover.

Akaza was Hesitant to trust them. Though Douma told him that there were no need of paying back , but he knew deep down hes gonna owe him one. The three then set off , leaving the place and would soon start there search for the flame. It wouldn't be that hard right? There Uppermoons! Nothing can stop them. This was just simply a game of hide and seek. Accept only akaza knows what there looking for.

Its been 5 days since Rengoku was announced gone. Akaza has snuck into Rengokus house trying to find some items that Rengoku uses on a daily basis to help Kokoshibu and Douma pick up his sent to make tracking easier. His bedsheet was the one thing that still had traces of Kyojuro. Though it was faint , it was the only item that had the most Kyojuro in it. They ran around the premise like headless chickens for 3 days straight. With no leads , Akaza was getting restless. Theres no way that he could leave without a trace. If an uppermoon didn't do this.. What thing that had enough skill to do this..

It had been a week since they started the hunt. And no leads. Akaza never lost hope , neither did Kokoshibu and Douma.

---

"Did you see it senjuro?"

" I did father.. It had golden eyes with the words.. Uppermoon 3.. Do you.. Think-"

" No. It don't think so . His behavior is quite out if the ordinary i say. But i don't think he did it. Not saying he isin't capable too. The next time you spot him , try to convince him into a conversation. Find out why hes been coming to our house. Expecially Rengokus room."

" Yes father."

" I will be next door. I will be listening."

---

Mitsuri and Tanjiro comes over to there house the next day. Senjuro Induges them in there doings and whereabouts. Then soon Involving them in their plan to interact with uppermoon 3. Begging them to keep it a secrete between them , they agreed to tag along and Accompany senjuro tonight.

---

Akaza arrives at the house , rummaging through Rengokus belongings. Too Focused to realise A small Rengoku sitting down with two cups of tea on a tray hes holding. confused Akaza steps back. Senjuro Hesitantly signals Akaza to sit down. He sits Reluctantly and was handed a cup of tea.
" sorry , i cant consume human food or drinks. Ill throw up. Not that i hate it , i just cant seem to consume it anymore."

Senjuro nods and takes a sip from his cup. Putting it beside him , he exhales slowly.

" Why are you here. And why have you been going through Anikis stuff?"

Aniki huh. This is his lil brother. Oh lord he looks exsactly the same as Kyo.. Scary genes.

" Im afriad i can't tell you that"

" Hm. Can you tell me whats your Relationship with my brother. Because it seems you are only interested in his items."

" hmm~. No."

" Then why. Why have you been coming to our house and touching Anikis stuff and.."

" And? "

" Leave us alive... Your an uppermoon no? The top 3 amongst all demons.. You could have easily.. Killed us.. But why , why haven't you?"

" That would make Kyojuro upset. And i don't want that . "

" Why are you so concerned of what Aniki thinks? Hes go-"

" HES NOT. !"
Akaza slams his fists down. Breathing hard. Hes shaking hard to the point its very visible. He starts to tear up and soon tears start falling down , hitting the floor.

"..hes not gone.. He-he Isin't-"

Tanjiro , Mitsuri and Shinjuro step in with concerned looks. Akaza gets frightened and shuffles back but froze when they did too. All three start moving closer but thier pace was slow , showing him they meant no harm. Akaza eased down and sits back up , hands on his knees. He wipes off his tears and bows down his head in shame.

" What is going on between you two."
" I sai-"
" Please , Uppermoon 3 . We won't go againts your words nor harm you with it. "
" We.. We were together.. As close friends.. Before the day he was pronounced...dead , we had already established a more complex relationship."

He looks up and tries to read thier faces. The young Kyojuro and The Hanfuda earring boy look stunned. The pink and green haired lady looked quite surprised with a mixture of happiness but was soon washed away with a Saddened and devestated look. She was being sympathetic towards Akaza. The Older looking Kyojuro looked pale. He didn't have an expression of an angry man but didn't seem pleased at all. Before any could say anything , the silence was broken by uppermoon 1 coming in.
Tanjiro , Mitsuri and Shinjuro stood up to hold thier ground but Akaza gestured Uppermoon 1 too sit beside him.They all soon calmed down again and the heated tension was gone. The room felt suffocating though. With kokoshibus presence he can tell that everyone was unsettled.

" Kokoshibu , Im helping Akaza i-"

" Kokoshibu-!!"

He could only nod and looked away. This had certainly caught their attention and curiosity. Defeated , akaza starts to explain his plan to them. Tanjiro and Mitsuri was againts it , still believing that Rengoku was killed. But the two Kyojuro duplicates agreed to the plan. Still wary , Tanjiro and Mitsuri agreed out of worry that this was a trap . But was soon comfortable with them. Uppermoon 2 arrived soon later .

---

Rengoku awkens with a shap pain in his thighs. He opens his eyes to be drowned in darkness again. He feels wet , she must have not cleaned him off after. He was more covered in her stuff than he was in his own. He had struggled to not give in but soon lost when he started to picture akaza as the one doing this to him rather that she was. He still hates himself for being weak againts this. It made him look like he enjoyed her riding him. But in reality he was picturing sick things about Akaza.

He shivers as his thoughts run wild but was soon cut off with a faint sound of shuffling.

--
Notes
Hello hello! I hope u like this! I also want to hear your opinion on the new cover i made :]!!!! Till next time 🏃 !
Shout at me on twitter or insta!!! I reccomned twitter !!!