14/11/21

Notes
- Sorry for massive dialogue use!!!

Edit : dont read my reply to Depdream's comment if you dont want "slight" spoilers, slight as in its big.

__________

The moon rises.

Akaza awakens from his sleep. Demons can't sleep , they don't need it but Akaza has found himself being more unconscious recently. And starts describing it to be as if he was dreaming .

The sun falls

Kyojuro wakes up to some rustling. He thought Akaza followed him in the house.. He went back to the hallway to try and find him , only to see someone else. They don't smell like Akaza. But neither a demon. He steps back , only for the figure to plunge at him. The next thing he knew he was stabbed , tied and dragged. He then fell unconious.

The moon falls

The next night he was hovering over Rengokus village , ready to Disguise himself as a human and Impressing Rengoku with it. As he walks down the path and he hears people chatting about the dissapearence of Rengoku.
People think he was eaten , others think he was kidnapped. Akaza heart dropped as he picked up the pace to Rengokus house. There he sees hashiras and that hanfuda earing boy with three other people crying.

"Rengoku Kyojuro has been.... Eaten"

No. He was just with me last night. I didn't smell any demons he couldn't be eaten! LIARS !! All of you-

"-With the huge amount of blood on and some of his...remains... On the floor , its safe to say he was eaten rather than taken . Giyuu , Mitsuri , Obanai , please help me stop the villagers from spreading rumours of him being kidnapped. He is now comfirmed to be pronounced dead- Eaten by a demon- Thank you. And young Senjuro.. Im so sorry but we have checked all day and thoroughly Examined the area... "

Senjuro nods. Akaza ran out of the village and sobbed . He couldn't be gone. We just started to be with eachother . Why did the world have to take everything from me? Why?WHY?

The sun rises

Rengoku wakes up in a dark place. He can feel himself soaked in his own blood. But bandaged up. This must be some sick thing Akazas into.. Ugh.. My arm why does it feel hollow.. And my chest.. My legs-
The light flicks open. He opens his eyes slowly , still drowsy. He could make out pink . Akaza... I swear to god...
" Akaza..? Why.."
"Whos Akaza?"
He opens his eye widely and shot a look at the person infront. They had long hair and.. A Big chest.. Its a womman. A human womman.
"WHO -wHO ARE YOU-?"
" Whos. Akaza."
" None of your b-"
" WHO. IS. AKAZA."
" a...friend."
" Oh.. Good! I was hoping to not have to kill anyone !"
" you were going to kill...."
" I mean if Akaza was someone you.. held dear... I would have taken them out . They would have ruined my plan.."
" Plan...?"
" hmm...~?"
" State your buisness."
" why im just trying to claim whats mine~"
" Im not yours."
"Tch.. Not yet.. Im  Kezio - Ive liked you ever since you saved me from those disgusting demons~!"
"... You're that womman from  West vill -!! How did you find me here... Its a long way from here to- my house....."

Senjuro ...- FATHER-!

" Hmmm ~ i had some help from my friends~ they were a part of this.. demonslayer organisation..and you know i got some intel....."

I can't believe it. I got taken by some love sick phycopath. She must be very skilled to be able to capture a hashira-A hashira who was Weakend by an uppermoon-.
N-no worries , The rest would surely search for me! They won't take to long- i wont doubt there capabilities. Just please be here fast and safe. And Akaza. Oh im so sorry for dissapearing suddently , you're probly so confused right now. Im sorry love.

" What do you want-?"
" I thought i made it clear darling ~
I want you~ "
" Never . Im sorry but im not into Females."
" its that Akaza guy isint it? Maybe ill have to kill him. Sounds good?"

Dont Underestimate him kyojuro.

" i think you'd die before you could touch him , no i know you'd die in his hands. "

She slaps his face.

" Watch me with his head in my hands. Till then...-"

She looks down.

"- Lets have some fun~"

---
Wh-

Stop it--!

..
Dont do this-!!
...
Stop- STOP!!

pl..hs ... Stop it...

The sun has fallen-
---

Akaza Starts running around the forest. Trying to catch a scent of kyojuro , anywhere. He can't be gone , LIARS LIARS! How can they just assume hes gone-?! Its only been a day-! He then remebers the Hashira saying something about remains . No.. He couldn't be eaten i would have Smelled the demon- they would have to be-.. An uppermoon...

---
-But the Moon hasn't

Notes
__________
Spice :)
Like i said ,
✨unecessary drama✨

Twitter // Insta - Presnougat