22/1/22

Open your eyes son , its not your time to go

...

Kyo hang in there!

---

Kyoujuro shivers as he feels a cold pair of arms wrap around him. He tries to look up but can't make out anything. They're taking him somewhere. He catches a glimps of long black hair followed by a biwa. Its not Akaza but not Kezio either. He blacks out.

Kyo not now please stay with me!

---

Son. You need to leave

'But mother-'

It's not your time yet. I don't want you to come here like this , live Kyoujuro im not going anywhere.

'Can I hug you?'

When the time comes my child, I'll welcome you with open arms. Till then this is goodbye , see you later my child.

---

"Kokushibou! MITSURI!!!" Akaza screams , eyes drowned with tears. He holds Kyoujuros cold body closely while running at full speed. He runs and runs until he saw a familiar pink and green haired womman.

"akaza! There you a- YOU! RENGOKU? HOW ?? WHERE WHEN-" Before she could say anything else she was cut off by Akaza.

"Not now sis , he's cold . Very cold." He looks down at Kyoujuro,  his own tears landing on Kyoujuros face. Mitsuri Rushes to Douma and Kokushibou who were at the entrance to the forest about to head off as the sun was coming up soon.

Mitsuri sent her crow to the others while running to find any medical facility. The village had a clinic but he looked like he needed to go to the hospital. He was pale and light, very light. He had blood stains on his clothes so there must be a wound somewhere.

---

The crow lands on Tanjiro's shoulder swiftly. It was drenched in its own sweat it was flying at full speed.

"Flame hashira was found! Kawk! Flame hashira was found!! Hes seem severely injured!! Kawk head to west , west!!" Tanjiro and Senjuro could literally cry for hours. They were glad he was found but him being injured worried them more.

They head off West...

---

Shinjuro lays on the floor sideways , knees to his chest.  A puddle of tears forming on the floor . He can't stop the waterworks. All the pent up stress and worry had finally broke. His son is safe and in his comrades arms. Overjoyed , he grabs the messenger bird that was standing infrom of him and kisses the crow that tiredly flew at full speed to send him the message.

Thank you Ruka for not letting our son leave just yet....

---
Rengoku woke up feeling sweaty and uncomfortable. Confused to where he is , he scans the room with caution. It was dark but he could make up a few things.
".. im at a hospital...?"
He tries to lift himself off the bed he was in yet to no avail. He felt numb amd heavy. He tries to move once more but ends up getting nowhere. Defeated he laid down on the bed once more...

---

He hears footsteps gradually getting louder. Someones approaching him.
" its probably kocho "
he thought as the foot steps were light and soft. He turned his head to look at the door. It was not Opened but he could feel someone right outside it.

The door opens.

Rengoku shuts his eyes as the sudden beam of light hits his eyes.

" Miss....-"