Valeria Sideris (Hecatoncheire OC) (modern-day Greek mythology OC)

Notes: My interpretation of the Hecatoncheires is based on their detection in the Percy Jackson series, for practical reasons as this gives the most humanlike depiction. This OC is intended for modern-day Greek mythology roleplays, in a similar vein to Percy Jackson. She can be a teenager or adult depending on what is required for the roleplay.

———
*"It is better to possess the capacity for cruelty yet choose not to exercise it, than to be incapable of being cruel at all....Alas, some of us do not have the luxury of choice.*"
———-

Name: Valeria Sideris

Age: (depends on roleplay; she is immortal and will stop ageing at some point during her late 20s)

Gender: female

Species: Hecatoncheire (AKA Hundred-Handed One)

Parents: the Hecatoncheire Gyges (father, faded) and a human or demigod mother, Leona Sideris (deceased; godly parent to be determined by roleplay as needed)

Birthday: October 10th (yes, you know *exactly* why I chose this date, though I also chose it because it makes her a Libra which is symbolic [or perhaps *ironic*] due to parts of her backstory)

Nationality: Greek (from Thessaloniki specifically)

Languages spoken: Greek (both modern and ancient), "the Tongue of the Old Times" (the language Gaia spoke to her children), some English but it is far from fluent (or perhaps she is just pretending to be less fluent than she actually is...)

Occupation: an agent of the Furies; they send her to hunt and bring in those who ought to face their punishment. If need be she may masquerade as a foreign student at a school/university if it will help her get close to her target.
Someday she expects she will take up her father's duty as warden of Tartarus (and protector of Olympus in the event of another Titanomachy)-when she is ready. This is likely a *long* way off however.

Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance: Valeria is approximately two metres tall. She has a Mediterranean skin tone and long dark brown hair. Her eyes are amber in colour, with no whites or pupils (she wears sunglasses or cosmetic contacts to hide this unusual trait). As a Hecatonchiere, she has fifty distinct faces that she can switch between, but the one she usually has gives off an air of confidence, sass and a no-nonsense attitude without appearing too cocky, stern or otherwise offputting. She speaks with a Greek accent.
Of course, the main trait of the Hecatonchieres, that for which their kind was named, is their one hundred arms. Most of these come out of the sides and back of the torso; see some more humanoid depictions of the Hecatonchieres for reference (such as Briares as he appears in the Percy Jackson graphic novel). The Furies have been able to provide special magical clothes for her to contain her many limbs such that most or all of the extra arms can be contained with no observable evidence from the outside hinting at what lies beneath (the effectiveness of her clothes may be determined by the roleplay itself. For example it may be that there will always be a minimum number of arms that have to be out and she has to wear a large coat or cloak to cover any additional ones, which would still be able to be felt if, say, she were hugged by someone). Aside from their sheer number, however, each of her shoulders/arms/hands look perfectly normal and feminine in and of themselves. However, most of them are bound in dark, seemingly unbreakable Stygian iron chains, weighing them down and restricting their movement to a certain degree, though not completely. The sound of these many chains can be heard by nonmortals when she walks by even when her arms are contained within her clothing, and even a mortal may hear them if they listen carefully or the surroundings are quiet.
Valeria's feet are larger than what would be typical for her size-not impossibly so, but noticeable if compared to those of other females of similar height.
Regarding the style of the clothes she wears, that will depend on where she is being sent; more traditional clothes are permitted in her homeland of Greece or the surrounding countries, but when in a more Westernised environment she will need to wear more everyday Western clothing so as not to stick out more than her height and obvious foreignness already cause her to. In the case of the latter, you'll usually see her in a black coat, dark jeans or black pants, sandals, a summer scarf and a pair of sunglasses (or her special contacts), going for either a "sophisticated European tourist" or "foreign exchange student attending prestigious school/university" look. What mortals *don't* see are the two magical scabbards at either side each holding one of her trademark spears, or the large golden chain around her neck, on which hangs one of the three keys to the gates of Tartarus, which she inherited from her father (she will keep this hidden under her clothing so as not to advertise it to nonmortals however).