Millicent Hall-E'Strange (from my Divinata Automata series)

Please do not ask to RP with this character; she is a hot mess and the only reason she is here is because I did a bunch of supernatural school RPs with her years ago. They're all dead now so she'll probably never get used again.
This character is from my book "Divinata Automata Book 1: Millicent". Some details may change as I'm fixing this story up a bit. Drawings of Millicent can be found in my book "Divinata Automata Sketchbook".

Name: Millicent Hall-E'Strange
Age: assume 17 for roleplay.
Gender: female
Species: half automaton, half human; Manipulative (a Manipulative is a person who is able to manipulate lifeforce)
Powers: she can manipulate lifeforce (usually hers) to use as a weapon or heal people (however if Millicent gets hurt she can't use her lifeforce powers until the injury heals itself, which in most cases does not take more then a couple of minutes due to her powerful life force if it's a minor injury). She can also zap people or things with electricity. She has retractable wings which allow her to fly. She has a staff called Mechatina which she can use to amplify her lifeforce powers.
Appearance: she has green eyes and messy light brown hair. Her automaton parts go from the middle of her neck down. They are shaped like human ones and are a dark goldish-bronze colour. She wears a light green mini dress that goes down to her knees. She also wears tall metallic open-toed boots (they're a different shade to her automaton parts). There is a small clockface built into her right wrist.
Personality: Millicent can be eccentric at times, though she is not really a quiet person (I'd say she's an ambivert). She has a strong sense of duty to her kingdom, its people and its goddess Anatia as the last of the half-automaton Guardians, though this can cause conflict in her relationships with the people around her especially as she is well aware that she isn't even the same species as them and they "don't realise how powerless they are" against the beings she's had to fight to protect them. She can also be quite stubborn and sometimes she won't think things through when someone is in direct danger. Apart from her unusual circumstances she is a bit of a nerd and geek, as her interests include mathematics, inventing and tinkering with gadgets, and video games.

Backstory can be read in the book Millicent. As a short summary, Millicent was (as far as she knew) a regular human until one day when an insane half-automaton scientist in a giant robot suddenly appeared while she was out at a park. Unlike everyone else, she, for some reason unknown to herself, stayed. She got critically injured (to the point where she should've died almost instantly) when she was attacked by the robot, however her unusually strong lifeforce and the blood of the Guardians (which had been lying dormant within her waiting for such an event) kicked in and transformed Millicent into a half-automaton guardian herself, and awakened the Manipulative abilities that came with it. Hence, she became Animia's sole Guardian, protecting it from a new wave of dark demons and also Freakazoid, the scientist from that fateful day.