Farad (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)

Name: Farad

Name Meaning: unit of capacitance (named after the scientist Michael Faraday)

Gender: female

Age: (depends on roleplay; probably same age as your OC)

Species: Shinx

Type: Electric

Moveset: Tackle, Charge, Spark

Ability: Intimidate

Nature: Hardy

Personality: Farad is a determined individual; as much as being turned into a Pokémon is certainly a weird and unexpected predicament, she will make the best of the situation and adapt to her new environment and everything within it. This determination can be taken to the extreme however as she doesn't really know how to "choose her battles" and will keep fighting even when it would be best to make a tactical retreat. She might make plans beforehand but even if they don't work out she will keep fighting. This might put others around her in danger. This applies to situations other than literal battles, of course.
As far as friendships go, Farad is a loyal individual and this determination carries over into her friendships in that she will do whatever she needs to do for her friends.

Appearance: Farad looks like a normal Shinx, though her fur can look a bit messy at times and she wears a green scarf around her neck.