Emerald Karat (Monster High OC)

Monster High OC

Name: Emerald Karat (Emmy for short)

Species: emerald golem

Age: 17

Freaky flaws: she can get overwhelmed by busy, bright or noisy environments because she lives underground where it is dark and quiet. She also dislikes water as she would literally "sink like a rock" if she fell in it.

Pets: a pet rock called Gravel, who has a strange habit of disappearing...

Talents/abilities: she can see extremely well in the dark due to living underground. She is very good at navigating both underground and above ground and doesn't get lost easily. She is also quite strong, though this causes her to accidentally break things often.

Personality: she is more the strong, silent type. She can be very awkward at first due to having lived a very sheltered life with few other people around her to interact with, however once she opens up to you, you will find her to be a very loyal and trustworthy friend-a sturdy "rock" you can lean on whenever you need one. However she can be very stubborn, especially if you get into an argument with her.

Appearance: her skin is emerald green and shiny. Her eyes are gold and glow in the dark (as she is a golem). Her hair is a darker shade of green with light green streaks through it, and she usually wears it in a ponytail. She usually wears "practical" clothes that won't get caught or torn when navigating the tunnels of her home, and that she doesn't have to worry about getting dirty. Her clothes are a bit like this https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlJKVYC9b5bQ23b9axiz6T1aivJ2aebpG3J4lNdjT4NS-crfds though the jacket would be sleeveless and the clothes would be made from tougher materials. She also wears fingerless gloves and short black boots.

Friends: none yet

Favourite subject: Mad Science

Hobbies: collecting random interesting objects, exploring, learning about science in general and performing experiments