Filopa Pisana (Homestuck OC)

Note: at the bottom, in the quadrants section of the form, I mentioned Filopa's moirail, Aurati Denomo. He is another fantroll of mine who is not yet complete.

Your name is FILOPA PISANA and WHERE are you going to find enough CARROTS TO FEED ALL THESE RABBITS??? Seriously, can't your lusus just hold off on the, uh...MULTIPLYING for just a bit? It's bad enough that your hive is starting to LEAN AGAIN from all the burrowing that 89 BABY BUNNIES do, but at least your moirail has the skills and knowhow to fix that particular problem. Your carrot patch, on the other hand, is nowhere big enough to feed them all! They're cute and all but....(sigh) never mind...let's try that again...

Ahem. Your name is FILOPA PISANA, and you are one very BUSY BUNNY BREEDER. As your lusus is the mother of other rabbits which grow up to serve as lusii themselves, it is your responsibility to help her CARE FOR HER OFFSPRING until they are old enough to be taken down to the brooding caverns to potentially begin caring for their own young trolls. You love them all to bits, and are sad to see them go. That being said, living with potentially MORE THAN A HUNDRED RABBITS at once makes your life very CHAOTIC (fortunately you rarely get to such a number, but sometimes IT DOES HAPPEN).

Your hive is a tower that is frequently LEANING TO THE SIDE due to all the rabbits' burrowing. Fortunately your moirail is pretty handy with construction and can help with STABILISING IT (at least until the next batch arrives!). You live on the top two floors; the rest of the floors are taken up by the rabbits, with the youngest ones living on the bottom floor, and the oldest ones living on the floor below your own living quarters. Outside is a large PATCH OF CARROTS, the main food source for your rabbits. You used to have a FLOWER GARDEN too, but preventing the rabbits from digging it up proved UTTERLY FUTILE.

When you're (somehow) not busy caring for ALL THOSE RABBITS, you enjoy PAINTING. You are a good artist; you have a knack for creating  AESTHETICALLY-PLEASING PROPORTIONS, and enjoy painting SPIRALS AND NATURAL PHENOMENA, often at the same time. Your paintings can be found hung up on the walls of your hive (one of the advantages of living in a tower-lots of room to hang your artwork). The walls themselves are also covered with beautifully painted SPIRALS, SUNFLOWERS, SHELLS and other beautiful geometric designs.

Your trolltag is tiltedArtist and you have what is frequently described as a "cute voice".
-------
Name: Filopa Pisana

Name origin: Filopa's name is mainly based on Fibonacci (also known as Leonardo Pisano).

Gender: female

Age: 10 sweeps

Blood: jade

Lusus: Mother Rabbit (as well as being Filopa's lusus she is the mother of other rabbit lusii, which Filopa takes down to the brooding caverns)

Modus: Fibonacci Modus (works like the Hash Map Modus but the captchacard values are the Fibonacci numbers)

Strife specibus: Shovelkind

Trolltag: tiltedArtist

Quirk: (puts a rabbit >(:-3=) at the start of each message)
>(:-3=) The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Personality: gets stressed easily due to her chaotic lifestyle, caring, friendly but quiet, can be a bit of an airhead sometimes, can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to art

Likes: her rabbits, art, nature, spirals and patterns,

Dislikes: stressful situations, loud/sudden noises (as they scare the rabbits), when things in her hive start to slide around the place because it's tilting again,

Moon: Derse

Dominant/submissive: submissive

Hemoloyalty: 3/10

Ancestor: Lucaza "The Toweress" Pisana

Name origin: Lucaza comes from the Lucas series, which is like the Fibonacci series in that each term is the sum of the previous two, however the Lucas series starts with 2, 1, 3, 4, 7...

Quadrants:
-Moirail: Aurati Denomo