Hazel (Pokemon gijinka)

I don't have as much on this OC as some of my others as the roleplays I have used her in have involved very different scenarios (an apocalyptic one, a tomb-raiding adventure, school environment etc) so some things such as personality traits, hobbies and skills really depended on the scenario with this one.

Name: Hazel
Species: Shiny Klinklang gijinka
Gender: female
Human form appearance: she has light brown hair and brown eyes with gear-shaped irises. Her favourite outfit is a pair of light green pants, a white top with bronze-coloured gear patterns on it, a black jacket and brown boots.
Gijinka form. Her skin is the same shiny brown colour as a Shiny Klinklang and feels slightly metallic. Her hair turns a really light brown (almost white but still clearly not) with green streaks in it (same shade as the green parts on Shiny Klinklang's gears). Her eyes stay the same as in her human form. A spiked ring levitates around her (around shoulder height) which she can control and use to attack.
Moves: Gear Grind, Shift Gear, Thunder, Thunder Wave
Personality: she is smart, ambiverted and likes to battle other gijinkas to test her skills, learn from other gijinkas and get stronger as a result.