-----INTRODUCTION-----

Hello, and welcome to my OC book. As I've just reorganised it, I thought I'd explain how I have organised this book.

It is divided into non-fandom OCs and fandom OCs; this is so you don't have to scroll through all the characters if you're looking for one or the other category specifically to roleplay with. Inside the dividers, the characters are listed from highest quality to lowest quality. That is, the character whose chapter immediately follows the divider is the BEST one in that category. I did this because previously, my OCs were simply listed as I made them, which meant that my lower quality ones were at the top and were therefore the first ones people would see when they open this book. Obviously that is not the kind of first impression one would wish to make, as upon seeing those the reader might have dismissed me as a low-quality roleplayer in general. Thus, when you look in this book now, the FIRST thing you will see is me at my best-a far better representation of my quality and seriousness as a roleplayer.
The exceptions to this rule are "variants" of characters (that is, alternate versions of the same character, such as human versions of nonhuman characters, genderbends, alternate universes, etc), which will be directly listed under the original character they are a variant of, rather than being listed based on their quality compared to my other characters. Variants aren't entirely new characters after all, they're more like extensions or "DLC" to the "true" version of the character; the assumption is that you would read the original's bio before that of the variant. As of writing this, the only such variant currently in this book is Human!Sinewave, who is a human version of my automaton OC. She is not as detailed as the character listed below her, but as stated above, she is not a whole new character so it makes no sense to compare her to full original characters, and it makes things less confusing in general especially if a character ends up with multiple variants.

Finally, I'd rather not roleplay directly in this book, just to keep things tidy as I tag people in it when I request to roleplay with them. Instead, please request to roleplay with me and we can do it in my separate RP book, Sinewave's RPs, in your RP/OC book, or via PM-whatever is easiest for you.

Yours mathematically, SinewaveSanctuary.