Quentin Stark (general RP OC)

Name: Quentin Stark
Gender: male
Species: human
Sexuality: bisexual
Age 18
Job: high school student, has a job delivering pizzas for a pizza place called Pablo's Pizzeria, he will also take other odd jobs like lawn mowing and babysitting for extra cash.
Hobbies: board games (especially chess), swimming (he's in the school swimming team), riding his bike (he rides it everywhere),
Home life: he lives with his mother only since his father moved away when he was little. With the money he gets from pizza deliveries and other jobs and what his mother gets as a teacher at the local primary school, they have enough to get by, so he's content with his home life. He wants to be a teacher like his mother one day since he enjoys being with kids.
Other: he's recently broken up with his girlfriend Abby. Let's just say he's coping with it better than she is.
Appearance: tall, has short blond hair that is usually messy, green eyes. He doesn't look very athletic in terms of his build. He usually wears jeans and casual t-shirts.
Personality: he's usually very laid back, but he will lose patience with people who try to push him around (like Abby), he's an extrovert and he likes trying new things. In relationships (of any kind) he often feels like he needs to make up for other people's weak points (this is mainly a result of living with a single mother and having to do more to support both of them than most other kids around him did).