Axelle Skodae (Homestuck OC)

Your name is AXELLE SKODAE, and you are frequently described by your friends as a "FEMALE VIKING HULK". You don't really know much about this Hulk guy but you're pretty sure he'd stand no chance against a FIERCE, STRONG-WILLED BERSERKER such as yourself.

Your hive consists of a VIKING WARSHIP that was built upon to form a house (as you suffer from SEASICKNESS, you were never going to actually sail in it anyway). The place would look pretty nice, except for the fact that you are always PUTTING HOLES IN THE PLACE through your frequent attempts at cool AXE-THROWING STUNTS. Your lusus has been trying to convince you to do your BERSERKER TRAINING outside before your PATCHED-UP HALF-SHIP-HALF-HOUSE up and collapses, but to no avail.

Despite your INTIMIDATING APPEARANCE and tendency to solve your problems using the ol' "THROW AN AXE AT IT FIRST, THINK LATER" philosophy, you actually have a rather sizeable circle of friends, who you would gladly CHARGE INTO BATTLE FOR at a moment's notice. And if it came to SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE TO PROTECT THEM, well, so be it. You would have more than earned your spot in TROLL VALHALLA,.

Your trolltag is asgardianAxehead and you tend to finish your sentences off WITH A BANG!

-----
Name: Axelle Skodae

Name origin: Axelle was originally going to be the name of Secqui's dancestor but I decided against it especially when I came up with the idea for my Viking troll and the name fit her better. The root word is "axe", obviously. Skodae is based on Skadi, a frost giantess from Norse mythology (hence why Axelle's lusus is a yeti-a strong creature associated with snow and cold environments).

Age: 9 sweeps

Gender: female

Lusus: Yeti (Axelle often calls herself Axelle Yetisdottir when she practises her battle cries)

Blood: Brown

Modus: Rune Modus (in order to retrieve an item you must draw the Norse rune(s) that make up the name of the item)

Strife specibus: Axekind

Trolltag: asgardianAxehead

Quirk: (last three words of every sentence in all caps and end with an exclamation mark) The quick brown fox jumped over THE LAZY DOG!

Personality: loyal to the core, fearless, stubborn, loud, aggressive when training/fighting

Likes: Viking culture and traditions, her axe (named Errykk after her hero, Errykk the Redblood), her friends, training alongside her lusus,

Dislikes: when she accidentally makes another hole in the walls of her hive, people disrespecting her friends or her culture, the hemospectrum ("In Troll Valhalla a warrior is judged by her bravest deeds, not what COLOUR SHE BLEEDS!"),

Moon: Prospit

Dominant/submissive: dominant

Hemoloyalty: 0/10

Ancestor: The Valkyrie

Quadrants: