Human!Sinewave Londinium, aka Gennie

This is essentially what would happen if Sinewave Londinium, my sentient automaton OC, became human somehow. Anything marked with ??? means she doesn't remember it (because it would be impossible/wouldn't make sense for a human). However, this is absolutely not set in stone; an RP where she DOES have all her memories intact would be interesting too. Other changes can be made too of course, to fit the scenario. You should read Sinewave Londinium's bio before reading this, otherwise it won't make sense.

Name: Gennie (she doesn't know what it's short for, if anything; doesn't remember her surname)

Gender: female

Age: ??? (Looks to be in late 20s)

Birthday: 16th January (doesn't know what year)

Family: ???

Occupation: electrician (doesn't know how long she has been one, where she got her training/experience, why she chose this career etc. but has all of her relevant knowledge and skills)

Appearance and clothes: 180cm tall. Unnaturally rigid posture. A stern, angular face. Striking green eyes (her irises still being peridot green). High forehead, dark-blonde (almost brassy in colour) hair that is usually tied in a tight bun. Ears are slightly pointed but it is very subtle (not as extreme as fairy/elf ears). Quite flat-chested. Wears a chain around her neck with some sort of strange key on it-not the kind of key that goes in a lock, but a key is her best guess as to what it is, and she doesn't know what it's for. Wears an antique wristwatch on her left wrist. Her sense of fashion is a very practical one, the sort of clothes that she could work in, though in a slightly more formal style than what one would typically expect for everyday wear.

Personality: She still retains her typical traits, being a practical and logical individual, and she still values efficiency a lot. Her state of amnesia (caused by the transformation into a human) is troubling because she still has a flawless memory, in that she still remembers everything she sees/hears/experiences after waking up as a human. The whole situation, combined with her still-present natural philosophical tendencies, causes her to get quite confused and go on existential tangents or have mini existential crises occasionally. She is also vexed by the constant feeling of certain things being "unnatural" to her even though it makes no sense for them to be (eg. hunger/thirst, getting tired/sleepy, being without her watch, the feeling of her heartbeat, etc). As a human she experiences more emotions-or, they are more natural and expressive in their manifestation-than she did as an automaton, but this too seems unnatural to her and she still struggles to understand her or others' emotions.

Other:
-as a human, she no longer possesses certain technical limitations she did as an automaton, or their effects. For example, she no longer gets overwhelmed by crowds/chaos, in the way that she did before. Noise is still something of an issue however.
-as mentioned above, in spite of her amnesia, her memory is still pretty much flawless from the moment she first wakes up in human form (this is a real, albeit rare, phenomenon in humans known as an autobiographical memory).
-her mental/logical strength and speed (for example, when performing calculations or analysing decisions and consequences) are reduced to human levels, albeit still above what an average human is capable of.
-certain things will trigger a déjà vu kind of response, if they are related to the truth of who/what she really is, or things she has experienced. She might find herself blurting out information only to have no idea why she knows it (for example, things relating to historical events that happened during her lifetime) as a result. Or, she might have a bit of an existential crisis as she knows the thing is important somehow but has no idea why.

Backstory: I'm assuming you've read Sinewave Londinium's bio. "Gennie" is what would happen if she were magically transformed into a human somehow. She would not undergo such a transformation of her own will, so this would likely be an accident on the part of a magic user, or the result of some sort of divine/cosmic incident, hence her amnesia.

Notes/symbolism:
-Gennie is short for "generator", of course, since when she was created she was originally just addressed as "generator", with some people nicknaming her Gennie, before eventually her creator decided to give her a proper name. As a human she doesn't remember what Gennie is short for because no human would name their child "Generator".
-wearing her hair in a bun is a reference to her lightbulb. The antique watch is of course the closest thing to her inbuilt clock, hence why she doesn't feel "right" if she's not wearing it.