↳ PROLOGUE

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

'What's there not to like? What is he even talking about?'

The teenage boy rolled his eyes, genuinely annoyed by Gopal's pointless blabbering. It's like an everyday thing now. That's what Boboiboy hates first thing in the morning every weekdays ever since he was partnered with Y/n for a project. They even got Yaya and Ying to believe that he has a crush on the (h/c) haired girl even though they were only lying about it. Boboiboy was lucky that this was something they have only kept within their friend group. He wouldn't want the girl herself to misunderstand.

Boboiboy was a rather punctual student, it was normal for him to arrive early in school since he wakes up early to help his grandad with the shop like always. Although he can't say the same when it comes to weekends, he tends to oversleep during those days─depending only on Ochobot to wake him up. That's were the days where he is tired so it was explainable. Gopal was surprisingly an early bird, he also arrives at school early and sometimes together with Boboiboy.

Every morning before the teacher arrives, Gopal would come to hang around his table for a quick chit-chat.  Fang sometimes likes to sit on his seat where no one would bother him but mostly, he joins the two whenever he feels bored. Their conversation would be cut short once they would notice Y/n arrive, with Gopal and Fang playfully sneaking glances at the girl and to Boboiboy. Of course, they would only receive a groan from the elemental hero.

That's what happened today and it's frustrating that boy with a dino cap.

"Ish, I'm not dealing with this again," Boboiboy complained, glaring at his two friends. "Dey, we didn't even say anything," Gopal shot, crossing his arms in a sassy way. Fang nodded his head, agreeing to the molecular hero's statement. Boboiboy narrowed his eyes at the two while raising his eyebrow, completely suspicious of their intentions. "Yet," Boboiboy blankly stated before slumping down on his seat.

"Come on, don't be so down, we're just teasing you," Gopal shrugged his shoulders in a carefree way before nudging the boy with his arm. "You take things too personally," Fang pushed his spectacles up. "Of course I'll take this personally, you guys keep teasing me everyday. I already told you, I don't have a crush on her, it's just you guys making an assumption that our interactions have meanings," Boboiboy added, in a foul mood. Gopal and Fang looked each other, the elemental hero was surely serious about this.

"We just wanted to to see your reaction, geez. You're making its sound like you don't like her," Gopal blankly spoke at his best friend. "No, it's not like I don't like her. I just don't like her like that but she's a good partner," Boboiboy turned to Gopal, clearing what he was supposed to feel about her. "Okay okay, we're just kidding. What's there not to like about Y/n though? She's nice, kinda cute if you think about it too," Gopal honestly whispered, not wanting other people to hear him.

Boboiboy turned to Gopal in confusion as Fang blinked at the odd information that he just heard from the older teen.

"Hey, the teacher's coming!" Amar Deep, one of their classmates, warned the whole class. Everyone immediately shifted their way back to their seats, the ground grumbling due to the fact that the students were quickly running to their seats. Boboiboy placed an arm on his table, supporting his cheek with his hand. 'What's there not to like? What is he even talking about?' Boboiboy thought to himself with an eyeroll. His eyes absentmindedly trailed to a certain student.

In an erect position, she sat formally. The baggy sleeves of the grey hoodie over her white undershirt complimented her style. The wrinkles of her sleeves would increase everytime she would shift on her seat as she tried to look presentable and professional while she waits for their teacher to arrive. His eyes travelled its way towards her side profile. 'Even though I don't understand him sometimes, Gopal is kind of right. She's cute,' he spoke internally, continuing to stare at her. He wasn't the type to base people on their apperance, he didn't actually study how she looks─previously because of that.

Normally, the girl would be aware of the stare that she receives. But, due to the fact that she was sitting way over to the right almost near the door, someone was blocking her view so she couldn't feel the stare the elemental hero gave her. 'The more I stare at her, the more she becomes attractive. Might be a normal thing, there's no way it's just me,' Boboiboy blinked his eyes, trying to snap himself from the trance that he was in. He felt a tap from behind his shoulder, bringing him back to reality.

He turned to the owner of the hand in confusion. Gopal sat from behind him with a smug look on his face. The Indian boy managed to catch him staring at the (h/c) haired girl. "Enjoying the view?" Gopal smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at his best friend. Boboiboy furrowed his eyebrows at this, slightly annoyed once again. "What─" he got cutted off by the sound of Yaya's voice.

"Stand up!"

It seems like the their teacher is here already. Gopal was saved by that.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✎PROLOGUE END