↳ Seventeen

⌕ 𝟭𝟳. 𝗗𝗢𝗗𝗚𝗘!

❝I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?

No one can be just like me any way❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

WHILE CROUCHING SLIGHTLY, his eyes narrowed at the 3 balls on the right side of the court. His heart accelerated which resulted in him clenching his jaw with complete determination. His feet were in a position that was ready to bolt out into the inner court. They waited for the signal of the Marshals, the atmosphere becoming tense as seconds has passed. It seemed like time slowed once he stepped on the court. He wasn't going to lose, they still need to fight against Wynston East.

He guaranteed that they will win this game and advance to the semi-finals. Boboiboy could hear the sounds of cheers in the background which hyped him up even more. There's no turning back, they'll take the place that they almost took last year. "Ready... 1, 2, DODGEBALL!" The Marshals yelled at the top of their lungs which indicated the start of the first match of Dodgeball. As if he's one with the wind, he swiftly ran to the side of the court with an older teammate. He quickly took the first and second ball while his teammate took the last one.

Boboiboy effortlessly tossed the other ball to Fang who was right behind him before they ran back to the back of the court to activate the ball. Since they were the first ones to grab all 3 balls from their right side, they need to throw first before they ran out of time. Gathering force, his hand tightened on the ball before he aimed and threw it towards their enemies. They missed on the first try but it was fine, there was plenty of time until the game ends.

Luckily, their opponents that were in charge of catching the ball weren't able to catch them. Preparing himself, he tried to read the direction of one of the balls flying towards him. Once it entered their side of the court, he leapt with all of his might and caught the ball before it could fly past him. Boboiboy stumbled as he landed but he was able to get his balance back as a smirk went across his face in victory.

The student that threw the ball soon left the court to go back to the return area. Boboiboy noticed how there were only four of them left on their side of the court and five from the other side even if he saved one student from the return area. He glanced towards his teammates, noticing Fang and Yaya were still on the game together with their team captain. Nana and the older student were out of the game. His grip on the ball tightened before charging and throwing the ball to the other side.

BAAM! And they were now down against three after Fang and Boboiboy managed to hit two other opponents. Yaya on the other hand made a beeline towards the return area after her ball was caught, she was unfortunately eliminated. It was now a game of 3 versus five, with the three of the best players of Rintis Island Academy standing on the court. Boboiboy, Fang and their team captain, Kai, walked to the back of the court as their opponents picked up the fallen balls.