↳ Twenty-Eight

𝟮𝟴. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

Now look at me, I'm sparkling
A firework, a dancing flame
You won't ever put me out again❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

A CERTAIN PLAYER was ticking the others off but mostly the participants from team Pulau Rintis as the game progressed. Wadd, the opposing team's best dribbler wasn't having it, he had caused a great tension to emit between the two teams. He tripped the elemental superhero out of the blue which sent him crashing down onto the ground. Fortunately, there weren't any injuries present on his body after the sudden fall.

But, he had left a new tense atmosphere to emerge around them. Boboiboy pursed his lips, narrowing his eyes at the figure of the aggressive man in question. Wadd was watching him as a predator does to its prey. It was ridiculously overwhelming but the elemental hero didn't feel threatened by that at all. The chatter of the crowd has reached his ears, it was clear even the audience has noticed this. But, it did make the game more interesting to watch.

"I'm worried about him," Y/n managed to admit while looking at the field, fiddling with her camera. Her classmates that heard her speak immediately had knowing expressions, Boboiboy wasn't hurt and being a superhero meant he had experienced more than a simple stumble but Y/n didn't think of that due to her concern. Yaya side glanced at the aspiring photographer, a little smile etching to her lips. The others who knew about the elemental boy's ridiculous crush on her found that cute to hear.

Surely the superhero in question would be embarrassed to hear that from her of all people. "Well isn't that adorable, you should tell him that," Amy placed her arm around her friend's shoulders with a sly smirk, urging the (h/c)-haired girl. Y/n processed what the Caucasian girl had said for a moment before a small blush coated her cheeks in realisation. "Right now? I-I don't think I should, it's embarrassing," Y/n looked away with pursed lips, her cheeks were heating and she knew that.

Amy liked where this is going, she never saw her best friend blush like that before because of someone. Perhaps the storage room situation has made Y/n wake something inside of her? Like a sweet young crush blooming? After she spoke about the happenings inside the storage room, she noticed a new change in her behaviour. Aside from being shy to tell her about them, she didn't even know how to communicate properly with the elemental boy without being awkward.

Being a self-claimed expert in this field, Amy has concluded that the photography-loving girl has gained feelings for the elemental superhero and it's still growing. 'Wow Boboiboy, what you said that time made her fall for you back. Kudos to you on that one, what a job well done.' Amy thought while looking at the elemental hero in the field. Yaya suppressed a giggle, she also noticed what Amy had noticed about Y/n. It seems the unrequited crush has come to stop now.