↳ Seven

⌕ 𝟳. 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛

❝Baby I like you a lot

I love it when you look at me with that smile on your face❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

WITH A confused and slightly annoyed expression on their faces, Boboiboy and Fang looked at the molecular hero who had nothing better do in his life but just eavesdrop on other people's conversations. Sure they gave him a chance to explain, but they didn't know that he listened into a conversation this private. "Gopal, I don't think you should just go around and tell other people's crushes without them knowing," Boboiboy gave his best friend a disapproving look.

"Yeah, we always tease Boboiboy but we've never told anyone about his secret crushing to Y/n," Fang told Gopal, slightly confused. This earned a deadpanned expression from Boboiboy, thinking how Fang was dragging him and their false hope about him and Y/n. "I don't have a crush on her. Do we have to go through this every single day?" Boboiboy placed a hand on the table, raising an eyebrow at Fang. Gopal and Fang gave each other a knowing look before turning back to the shorter boy.

"Eh, you're in denial," Fang shrugged his shoulders as Gopal nodded his head. Boboiboy stared at the two with an expression that says 'Are you kidding me?'. He was tired of arguing with them so all he could do was shake his head, stopping the urge to roll his eyes. "Back to the topic, c'mon aren't you guys curious? Besides no one will know about this except for us, my lips are sealed," the Indian boy acted like there was an invisible zipper on his lips.

"Ironic for you to say that when you're literally snitching on her right now," Fang crossed his arms. "You know what? Nevermind," Gopal huffed, looking away from his friends who watched him turn away with amusement obvious upon their faces. Rolling his eyes, Fang let out a sigh escape from his mouth. "Fine, do what you want, it's not like it's going to affect me," Fang waved off which made Gopal turn to them with a knowing look on his visage.

"Oh, you're finally ready to hear it?" Gopal raised an eyebrow while leaning to the two slowly. "But, I still think this is very wrong," Boboiboy frowned at the Indian boy. "You're always morally right, it's time for a small spice, Boboiboy. Gossiping is not that bad unless we snitch," Gopal fixed his throat as if he was trying to convince the poor elemental hero to gossip. Boboiboy didn't know how to respond to this but ended up reluctantly letting Gopal spill the tea he has yet to serve for them.

"Okay so, from what I've heard, I think Y/n has a crush on Fang," Gopal suddenly admitted, bewildered gazes from both of his superhero friends. A silent moment has passed before the elemental hero decided to break it. "Is this a joke?" The dino-capped boy immediately commented blankly. "No, it's not!" Gopal shook his head, disconfirming Boboiboy's assumptions. Fang only pushed his glasses up before commenting about this.