↳Twenty-Nine

𝟮𝟵. 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗧

"The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear

"The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear. So beat it, just beat it."

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

THE YOUNG ARSONIST fiery irises pierced through his newfound opponent's mocking brown ones as if a sharp knife being stabbed through your body, the latter was amused at how much he managed to make the elemental superhero's blood boil just by insulting a mere cocoa shop─or so that's what he thought at least. His hands were clenched, completely furious while he unconsciously generated fire the more he built up his anger by the minute.

Before Blaze could further step up to Wadd and give him a piece of his mind, an arm managed to stop him as it pushed him backward to prevent anything else from happening. "No, no, young man. This won't do, for this is a football field, not a battlefield!" The majestic voice of Teacher Papa boomed out of nowhere, staring down at the two teenagers with a stern expression evident from his visage. Anyone could tell a commotion would break in the middle of the game if no one stepped in to stop them.

Blaze didn't push through, but his jaw was visibly clenched as he glared daggers at the other boy. He definitely wasn't done with teaching Wadd a lesson. "You've been getting on my nerves since the start of the game and been riling up everyone by your selfish demands! You can't just get what you want and blame everyone for it!" He seethed through his teeth, watching as Wadd wasn't fazed by his words at all. "You need someone to get through that thick skull of yours!" He added.

"Woah woah, I cannot let you do that, you cannot fight in the middle of a game. Or else we will have to give you a yellow card again or worse... a red card!" Teacher Papa pushed back the two young men, his eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. "If you want to fight, do it through the game. But always remember, no physical violence would be allowed, or we would have to bench you two troublemakers," His gaze shifted from Boboiboy Blaze to Wadd, who were both busy glaring at each other.

"What!? You can't!" Blaze shifted his attention back to Teacher Papa, his eyes widening at the proclamation. "You old man, you can't just decide that. You're not my coach," Wadd scoffed as he looked up to the former video game character, offended and unhappy about his decision. "Oh, if it's physical violence. Isn't that what a red card is for?! To send off the ones that are causing harm to the game and to other people! Now listen carefully, no fighting in this game! Not on my watch!" Teacher Papa dramatically pointed to the two boys who were forced to agree to his conditions in a form of grunts and grumbles