↳ Thirteen

⌕ 𝟭𝟯. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

❝If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?❞

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

AMY'S BLUE eyes widened, watching the (h/c) haired girl walk out in embarrassment. A chuckle escape her lips as she tried to catch up to her best friend. Y/n didn't usually talk about crushes since she kept telling Amy that her crush wasn't from their school. Amy was beyond interested about Y/n's love story but she was rather private about it. Y/n never talked about her crush with detailed information, she only dropped a few clues here and there, that's all.

"Hey, Y/n, wait for me!" She ran up to her best friend, finding this new information very interesting. Once she and Y/n were walking together, she had a knowing look on her face. A look that would pester Y/n until she will tell her everything. "So... how did you fell for him?" Amy started, with a tone Y/n didn't like. Even if she won't answer her, Amy would still annoy her about it which gives her no choice but to tell her. "His name is Orion Alexandre, he's practically our age. He's a childhood friend, he lived close to my house that time," Y/n started.

"He's also my first and only crush," Y/n reluctantly added. "So... when you left to go here, he's still your crush?" The Caucasian girl questioned in wonder. "Yeah.. I guess, I never had any other crushes except for him," Y/n admitted. "Plus, don't get any wrong idea about him. He's actually very kind and I think that's how I got attracted to him. He would always talk to me back then, he's basically the person any girl would want, he has the qualities of a perfect man," Y/n mumbled.

"Oh... so your type is basically based on him?" Amy smiled at this new discovery. "You can say that again," the (h/c) haired girl laughed at the accuracy. "I wonder if he still remembers you," wondered, tilting her head at Y/n. "I sure do hope that he does.." Y/n trailed off, hoping that the half British male would still remember her after many years. "Come on lovergirl, let's hurry up," Amy laughed and basically dragged Y/n's wrist towards their team which was standing nearby.

"Don't call me that," Y/n rolled her eyes at the name. 

"Hey! Amy, over here!" The Caucasian girl was called over by a familiar voice. Y/n turned her head at the voice but only to blink her eyes in surprise. "I thought you didn't want to join the festival?" Y/n asked Nana who was wearing a P.E uniform. "Let's just say... I've changed my mind?" Nana nervously laughed. The (h/c) girl just looked at her with a deadpan. "Woah, is that your camera?" She glanced at the camera Y/n had.

"Yeah, this is going to be the one I'm using since the pictures is going to be in the yearbook," Y/n responded, holding her camera. "You're really putting effort into this," Nana beamed at the (h/c) haired girl. "Well... of course I am, this is the first time I was assigned for something like this," Y/n sheepishly responded. "You'll do great!" Amy placed an arm on her shoulder as Nana agreed with a nod.