↳ Four

⌕ 4. 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

❝And I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

NERVOUS, he held Y/n's DSLR camera without knowledge. This was his first time holding a camera, he was used to taking pictures using his phone that's why he felt uncomfortable. Y/n pouted at his awkward form, placing her hands on her hips in disappointment. She never saw someone in her life who looked uncomfortable as Boboiboy when attempting to take a picture. "Hey, why are you so tense? Calm down, nothing is going to happen," Y/n reassured the dino-capped boy.

"Easy for you to say, you're a veteran at this," Boboiboy lowered the camera to look at Y/n with a blank look on his face. "Yeah, but you don't have to be so uncomfortable. Try to relax, you'll get used to it, that's the point why I let you use it," Y/n sighed at his comment. "Okay, okay, I'll try," Boboiboy answered, bringing the camera close to his face. Y/n rolled her eyes before walking towards him, to show him what's he's doing wrong.

"Do you know why it doesn't work?" Y/n started, carefully studying what he was doing. This caught his attention which made him pull away to look at her. She leaned closer to his shoulder, showing him how it works. "After bringing the viewfinder closer to the eye you're comfortable with, you press the shutter button. You might have done that but your mistake was that you pressed it quickly, that's why the flash doesn't work and it doesn't take a picture. You need to press it longer then the flash will appear," Y/n explained, giving the shutter button a long press.

The camera flashed and it took the picture of the ground where it was facing. "Oh, so I just need to press it longer and wait for the flash," He nodded his head in realisation. "Yeah and try to act natural, you'll get used to it. It may be a bit heavy but you can do it," Y/n encouraged her partner with a grin and a cheer. "Okay, I'll try that again," Boboiboy nodded at her before he brought the camera to his eye. A flash appeared and he took a picture of the kokotiam.

He brought the camera down, wanting to see the final result of the picture that he took. Y/n leaned over to his shoulder again to see the picture for a short examination. "Hey, you're actually quite good at this. A little more practice and then you can take good pictures for our project," Y/n patted his shoulder, complimenting the elemental hero. He just gave her a nervous smile, thanking the praises that she gave him. "Well, not as good as you though, you'll remain the best one," the humble boy fixed his hat with his free hand.

"Yeah sure," Y/n chuckled, receiving her camera from Boboiboy who gave it back to her.

"Look at this one, for the close up shot we'll try something like this," She told him, bringing the camera closer to his face for a better view. "That looks amazing, did you take that?" Boboiboy's eyes widened at the picture. "No, it's actually my uncle who took this, he's a photographer, he originally owned this camera but he gave it to me when he got a new one," Y/n informed the boy. "The focus of our project will be your cocoa shop," Y/n added with a knowing grin.