↳ Fourteen

⌕ 𝟭𝟰. 𝗖𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗!

❝And oh I just fall in love again

Just one touch and then it happens every time

There I go by, just fall in love again and when I do

I can't help myself, I fall in love with you❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

BOBOIBOY leaned his back on a huge tree, his caramel brown eyes hinted with cautiousness─narrowing as he watched an opponent in charge of defense roam around the secluded area. Never had he felt this determined in winning a simple sport even if it was just the first game. The ends of his red and white bandana swayed along with his hair, the beginnings of a calming wind to emerge out of nowhere.

Ruffling his already unkempt dark locks in impatience, he grunted lowly to himself; they really had to go against a team that performs almost out of average right in the 3rd round of the first game. It was difficult to say the least and surely enough he couldn't deny that. But, he knows that no one wins without facing a good fight. One last win and they'll advance to the quarterfinals. They already won 2 times in a row against other schools but this was the last round for the first game.

Adrenaline rushed to his blood stream right on cue. His heart pumped in an incredulous pace, as it matched his heavy breathing. He moved his feet, sneakily getting closer while trying his best to not reveal himself from where he was hiding. He managed to get closer by hiding himself onto another huge tree. He noticed how they picked someone who wasn't well aware of their surroundings to be able to manage and guard the prison with ease.

A sly smirk formed on his lips as he felt amused at this, they really need to get their strategy fixed and not choose this person to guard. He had an advantage with this one. Caramel eyes fell on his teammates who were basically whisper shouting to him for help. He gathered enough force to his foot as he pushed himself with such speed towards his teammates who were holding each other's hands.

The feeling of excitement rushed in them as they knew someone was there to save them from prison. Boboiboy held out his arm and smacked the hand of a teammate that was reaching out towards him. Cheers of happiness roared from them as they quickly ran back to their base. The guard watched the scene of their opponents escaping from prison in outmost horror. The defense student glared towards Boboiboy in absolute despise for saving their team's prisoners.

Boboiboy noticed the glare and could only give the guard back a smug look. "You should've heightened your security well, yeah?!" He taunted loudly with a smirk before rushing back to his base but not without gesturing a nice salute of farewell to the now fuming opponent who obviously won't be able to catch him in time. Smiling in satisfaction, he arrived back to their base as he received praises and gratitude from his teammates.