↳ Two

⌕ 2. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥

 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗘𝗥

❝And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, and I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

THE CLASS sat in silence, all of their eyes darted towards their teacher who stood in front of them with a knowing smile on her face. She just recently finished her discussion about their new topic from the Information and Communications Technology subject. Her smile had something in it that Gopal didn't like a tad bit. "I feel like something bad is coming up," Gopal whispered to Boboiboy who sat in front of him. "What makes you say that?" Boboiboy asked his best friend, whispering back.

"Look at her face, it's already saying everything," Gopal reasoned, gripping the back of Boboiboy's chair tightly. "You're exaggerating," the elemental hero commented, waving off Gopal who frowned in result. "Well, whatever you say, but I'm sticking to what I think," Gopal whispered to the dino-capped boy before leaning his back comfortably on his chair. "I hope all of you are able to learn something about our topic today because I will be giving you a project concerning this," Ms. Amina, their subject teacher, told them.

This received an eruption of various reactions from the whole class. "Hear that, Boboiboy? I know it when I feel it, huhuhu," Gopal silently fake cried on his seat, not wanting to hear the details of their project. While most people are grumbling and whining on their seats, hear we have Fang who was thinking of something very different. "Yes! That means I'll have another chance to beat Boboiboy," he exclaimed out of nowhere followed by an evil laugh which earned looks from students sitting near him.

"Yay! With this project, it can boost my grades even higher and I get to be number 1," Yaya happily thought out in victory, knowing how big projects and performance tasks affect their grades depending on their performance. "Not unless I'm here, I'll get a hundred points with this and I get to be number 1," Ying argued with her seatmate, giving the girl in pink hijab a venomous glare. "Oh yeah? Well I'm getting there first!" Yaya also glared at the Chinese girl, her competitiveness rising as seconds passed. "Dream on!" Ying growled, it seemed like everything around them were filled with fire as things were heating up.

"I'm going to fail this," Gopal cried out.

"I''m bad at this subject, there's no way I can do this!"

"Me too, hey, let's fail together!"

"Oh no, I didn't listen at all," Suzy, who sat behind Y/n could only do nothing but cry out her complaints. "Well, you can always read your notes," Y/n suggested like it's no problem at all. "But I didn't write anything," She added with a frown. The girl gave her a blank look before turning back to the front once again. "Then you're on your own boat," Y/n spoke brutally and straightforwardly as she closed her notebook. "That doesn't help!" The brown haired girl complained once again.