↳ Ten

⌕ 𝟭𝟬. 𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧?

❝I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

BOBOIBOY WAS getting used to this. Well, that's what he thinks at least. Meeting eye to eye with the camera-loving girl and feeling almost as if he turned into stone was something he used to do. Gopal and Fang still teased him about it but Ying and Yaya on the other hand was being nice about it. They told him that it was just normal, advising him that as he gets used to it, he'll be a lot more calmer around her now. Although they did say that he will still act weird around her but not as worse as the first time.

Boboiboy might not admit it but inside, he knows that was the case. He knows he has a growing crush on the girl just because Gopal kept teasing him. But, as time passed by, or days perhaps, he was now used to this feeling. He was now better at hiding it but still not the best. He can finally act normally around her, but inside he still feels like he's internally dying. His little crush on her wasn't that obvious anymore, well, hopefully it isn't.

Although he does get caught up with his staring but he can finally stop himself when he realises what he's been doing. In reality, he thinks he's actually doing well. Despite all that, he's still in denial. He did hear about some guys from their class crushing on her and boy it did make him have a foul mood. Being the kind and composed hero that he is, he refrained himself from commenting. He 'doesn't' have a crush on her after all, so why would he act brashly?

Even though he wears a smile on his face, his friends could tell the annoyance within his expression. Ying and Yaya could've sworn they saw a vein pop on his forehead. They were lucky he didn't transform into Boboiboy Blaze since that'll make things even more difficult for them. Boboiboy had a crush before, but it was someone when we has younger. He did feel flustered and all but nothing was like this. What he felt back then was puppy love only.

But, what was he feeling now?

'Totally nothing.' Those were the exact words he would use to try and convince himself with his delusion. Gopal would've been laughing by now if he says that to him. It was all too obvious. It was a good Thursday afternoon, Boboiboy and the gang were busy training for the festival. They were training the whole day and surely tomorrow, the will still train. Doing a few warm-ups, he watched as the upperclassmen were once again fired up.

This made him sweatdrop along with the other younger students. "We're going to win this competition! Let's work hard!" The team leader motivated everyone with short motivational words. "Yeah, let's work hard! Y/n is going to capture us with her camera, I hope she gets my good angle," Gopal began posing like a supermodel in front of his friends. He received unamused and blank looks from them in return.