Chapter 11

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

"Wow! I am speechless that was amazing." I said exhaling a breath as we walked away from the Ferris wheel.

"Yeah...me too" Harry replied with a scared expression and a sarcastic tone.

"Oh come on! It wasn't that bad was it?" I asked nudging his shoulder and smiling.

He stopped walking and took a moment until answering "Yeah I guess it wasn't so bad after all."

As I stopped staring into his eyes I could feel it come back over me . The feeling of somewhere within my heart I yearned for his touch. The feeling of wanting to let him be able to be apart of my world but there is always the part of me that doesn't want him to be.

I shook my head out of the daze I was in. "Yeah so it's getting kind of cold outside. Do you get something to eat and get a coffee?"

He looked back at me with obvious confusion "Yeah. That sounds awesome."

I shook my head and laughed stepping forward grabbing his hand and pulling him into me.

"Well then let's go." I said looking up into his green eyes giving him a wink.

Looking into his eyes I had lost all thought. To be completely honest I had lost all thought of anything but Harry and that moment. Standing with our faces only inches apart just staring into each others eyes I hadn't realized that Harry's fingers slowly became intertwined with mine pulling me even closer.

We walked hand and hand not caring who stared and to be frank I was actually happy to spend time with him. Deciding to grab some coffee and some Chinese food before going back to my house we stopped in Starbucks and to my surprise only a group of older business men were in there.

"Welcome to Star.." The cashier said cutting off the last part of what she was going to say.

"Oh hey Drew! I called you earlier, but you didn't answer." The young cashier I had met a week ago exclaimed in her British accent.

"Oh Ainsley sorry I haven't been home." I apologized walking towards the counter.

"It's fine I was just calling to let you know you got the job!" She proclaimed giving a perfectly straightened white smile.

I was taken back as I answered. "Oh my god, really? Thank you so much!"

I looked back at Harry who was standing with a flirty smile. "Congratulations Drew"

"Thanks" I said turning back around to a pale faced Ainsley.

"Is that ..?" She said looking around me to Harry.

"Yeah oh sorry. This is Harry, Harry this is Ainsley." I stated turning to face Harry and back to Ainsley.

As I turned back to her I could see her jaw drop and her eyes got bigger than quarters.

"Harry... As in Harry Styles of One Direction?" She asked calmly in her British accent.

"Yes and it's very nice to meet you Ainsley of Starbucks." Harry relied stepping forward reaching his hand out to shake hers.

The smile on her face was priceless and her tanned cheeks were now a glowing a noticeable rosy red. After Harry and I told Ainsley our coffee orders we exchanged cell phone numbers and said we would stay in touch.

Before exiting she called to me, " Hey Drew do you think you could start next week?"

"Um." I mumbled

Harry looked down at me with furrowed eyebrows and Ainsley stood with a questioning look. "Well. I'm still adjusting you know, and um would the week after me be good?" I asked.