Chapter 16

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW-- 

I rushed through the parking lot in a fast paced jog trying my best to find Drew and not to get noticed. I tried to understand why Drew had left so suddenly and she hadn't even started shool yet, but why she hadn't told me. Was being in One Direction to much for her, was she afraid we were moving to fast, did she not like me? 

As the thoughts and senarios ran through my mind I hadn't noticed all the people pointing and staring at me as I ran up to the desk. 

"Hello Ms, do you know if any planes have left from here to the US?" I asked in a rushed tone. 

She gave me a curious look, "Um, yes could you be more specific Sir?" 

"Indiana. Have any left for Indiana?" I asked gripping the counter awaiting the answer.  

She exhaled and rolled her eyes as she focused on the computer screen in front of her. As she searched for the ticket; I assumed, I focused on her appearance. Her wrinkled skin was caked in an orange power that wasn't even the right tone to her skin,  her hair was a bleach blond white color, and her mouth was framed by a numerous amount of wrinkles from years of smoking...I could tell by the amount of vanilla perfume that was used to cover the putrid smoke smell. 

"Um, Sir." She said with an obvious London accent. 

"Yes?" I asked overly excited. 

That women looked above her pink rhinestones glasses with the bland grey eyes. "Well, a flight for Indiana left an hour ago, but there arn't anymore. Except to Louisville, Kentucky which is the closest airport to Indiana. 

My eyes were probably bugging out of my head  as the sentence registered in my mind. "When! When is the next plane there?" 

"In 35 minutes Sir, would you like to purchase a ticket?" She inquired. 

I didn't even have to think. I was going to catch that plane to Louisville to find Drew no matter what... even if management were going to be pissed.

"Yes, i'll take it." I recounted in a calmed fashion. 

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

"We will be landing in Indianapolis International Airport in about 25 minutes." Said the sweet air hostess's voice over the plane intercom waking me from my sleep. 

I smiled to myself thinking about seeing my family after the 2 months I had spent in London. I loved living in England but it didn't compare to my hometown of Greenwood at all...in my opinion.Once the plane had landed I maneuvered my way through the excessively large crowd of people in the airport terminal. I had forgotten how hectic these places could be sometimes, and seemed to forget how bad my jet leg was. 

After 10 minutes of patiently waiting I finally found a cab that would drive me from the airport to my house. The anticipation of it all was setting in; I hadn't seen my family in over 2 months and it didn't help that I was now living in a foreign country. Things were way easier for me when I lived in Indiana. The traffic wasn't in constant jams all the time, the street signs actually actually made sense, money was easier to count, and the locals were way easier to talk to and less judgemental. Don't get me wrong I love London and loved what my life had become, but sometimes I just wanted to go back home.. my real home. 

"Ma'am." A country twanged voice brought me from my daydream.

"Yes?" I questioned as I shook my head bringing myself back to reality. 

The rough looking cab driver turned his head looking at my from the corner of his eye, "You can get out of my car we're at your house." 

"Oh! Thanks I'm sorry." I said as I handed him a 20 dollar before exiting the cab.