Chapter 15

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

Even though I was still pissed at Harley I couldn't believe I said what I had said to her. Well what I didn't say... I didn't try to ask her to stay or to find a way to resolve the current problem at hand. All I said to her was "Good."

This one word I said to her meant more than a thousand. I wanted my best friend back but there was something in my mind telling me no. All the shit she has put me through was one of the many reasons why I just didn't want me to reach out to her, and with those thoughts left in my head I texted Harry and decided to just go to sleep. Maybe sleep would take my mind off things and clear the debating questions in my mind.

"Goodnight Harry :)" I texted to him before plugging my phone into the charger.

"Goodnight, Drew. Sleep well. x'' He soon texted back making a small smile spread across my face.

--------

Waking up I felt 20 times worse. The idea that if I slept off my problems was long gone and was now replaced with the agonizing guilt of being a bitch to Harley.

I stayed in bed staring up myself in the mirror above my bed for what had must have been 20 minutes debating on what I should say to Harley and how I would even approach her. I didn't want things to end like this; me mad her and end a friendship that has lasted longer than any other I have ever had. I came the conclusion that I would be the bigger person and apologize for what I said and try to leave the water under the bridge.

Throwing the blanket off my body and grabbing the sweat pants next to my bed I made my way down the hall to find Harley. I couldn't seem to find her but through the silence I could hear the muffled sounds of crying coming from her room. I made my way to the closed door as quietly as I could and opened it to find a crumbled up Harley sitting on her bed with her head in her hands. With every tear her back shook with such progression and looking around the bedroom all of her stuff was stuffed into the suitcases she had brought with her. 

I made my way over to the bed and quietly asked "Harley...are you okay?" 

Her head shot up and she quickly wiped the tears away from her eyes. "Oh, yeah! I'm fine."  

I could see in her eyes the remaining pain that lingered along with the tears. 

She gave a half smile and asked "Yeah, so whats up?" 

I could tell by her actions and words that she wasn't okay, and she was being her usual self and was trying it off. 

"Well. That's why I came in here. Harley I'm sorry." I said in the most gentle voice I could muster as I sat down next to her on the bed. 

Her face changed immediately and her body shifted to face me. "What? Why are you apologizing? I'm the bitch here." 

"I know your kind of a bitch and have been, but I wanna apologize for treating you the way I did." I stated. 

She sat still for a second taking in my words. 

"Harley. I don't want you to leave feeling guilty and I don't wanna hate you when you leave. I love you like the sister I never had and sisters fight but makeup. I know you've fucked up plenty, but so have I...So with that said lets forgive and forget." I said. 

She smiled the traditional Harley smile and pulled me in for one of her famous hugs. "I've been waiting forever to hear you say that!" 

As we sat on the bed in each others embrace tears had formed in my eyes out of pure joy. I had my best friend back in one seance, but now I was loosing her. She was leaving.