Chapter 7

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

It had been a week since I last talked to Harry, but it wasn't the last I heard from him. The day after my run in with the crazy reporters I had seen my face plastered on the front page of magazines all over the city saying I was Harry's new secret girlfriend and so many other lies I didn't have time to read at all.  I didn't care anymore I was over all of it. Me and Harry were (over) if you could  say we even started, but I couldn't get him out of my head no matter how hard I tried. Every night I lied awake starring at my reflection in the mirror above my bed thinking about how I left Harry standing alone in the rain. At least I tried getting him out of my head but I couldn't. It didn't help that every 20 minutes I got a text message from him and every time I turned on the radio or T.V his voice and face was all I heard and saw.

I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! -------

I woke up with the sound of the front door slamming. I rubbed my still sleep filled eyes and slowly sat up pulling my warm comforter off. I walked to the kitchen going to make a cup of coffee seeing a note stuck to my favorite mug.

" Morning sleeping beauty. Today I started school, Wish me luck! I won't be home until later tonight so I left you some money for dinner and I'll see you later!

-LOVE, HARLEY<3

I looked at the note and smiled. I wish I was at school I needed something to keep my mind of the the whole Harry thing. I made my coffee and took it back to my bedroom. I layed on the soft white sofa in my room  drank my coffee and read a book spending my morning alone loving the peace and quiet. I was enjoying my serentity all until my phone started to ring. I looked down and saw the screen flashing the name Harry Styles I hurried and picked it up glarring at the name and pressed the decline button. With anger and annoyance pulsing through my veins I gave the screen the finger and threw my phone on the floor. After trying to concentrate on my book I decided to just take a shower and go out for the day taking my mind off things.

I took a soothing hot shower letting the water run across my body. Getting out of the shower and stepping in the cold air gave me goose bumps only reminding me of the rain.

What was i doing. FORGET!

I dried my hair and let it flow down my back as it always did. I grabbed my black v neck and my  jean shorts from the closet an slipped them on. I decided to wear my white converse and apply little makeup. I put on eyeliner and masscara as I always did, grabbed my purse, the money Harley left me, my phone and made my way out the front door.

It was hotter than any day it had been since I got to London, but nothing I couldn't handle. Walking down the street was actually kind of scary for me. Would I be reconized from the magazines? How would people react, but as I made my way down the sidewalk it ended up being okay. There were a few glances and stares but nothing crazy. Finally I saw my serenity;Starbucks!

I needed a nice frappachino and some quiet time to read. I walked in smelling the grounded coffee beans and carmel, I felt at home. Giving my order I sat and waited reading my book.

"Drew." I heard a voice call.

I stood up and walked up to the counter grabbing my coffee. The girl couldn't take her caramel brown eyes off me.

"Thanks." I said flashing a smile.

She just smiled and went back to her work.

I walked back to my seat and sat alone drinking my frappachino looking around at all the people. In the farthest corner of the building there was a mother and her daughter that looked about 14 talking and laughing. The daughter had long dark drown hair like me and brown eyes that you could see from a mile away. Her cheeks had the occasional light freckle like mine do and everytime she laughed I could see small dimples beginning to form. Looking at her was like looking at me when I was 14, and looking at the relationship she had with her mother was like looking at something I used to have. I turned away focusing on something else.