Chapter 3

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW--

As soon as i got to ground level I lost her, but I cought a glimpse of her hair as she moved through the people. I tried pushing past all the women as they threw themselves at me and in my face. I finally broke through and I saw her as she sat alone on one of the many bar stools facing her back to me. I was going to reach out for her when BAM! It hit me and I was knocked the the ground once again.

She feel on top of me after she got up from the barstool and wasn't looking in the right direction; hmm this must happen alot? As we fell to the dance room floor her drink in hand spilled all over the front of my white V neck shirt and down the front of my pants.

" Oh my god, oh my god I am so sorry! I am such a klutz!. She said as she dabbed my shirt with her dress. She didn't even look me in the eye to know who I was. As she sat up not realizing she was still straddling me she was still going on about the fall. I lifted my hand to her face and pulled her chin up to face mine as I slowly sat up.

" You know we really need to stop meeting like this." I told her as I looked deeply into her big brown eyes.

" Oh my god, hahah. Wow this is weird, Um hi again." she said in an awkward tone shouting over the loud beat of the song.

I just simply laughed at her expression and the fact she still didn't recognize she was still sitting on me. The moment she did she shot up and pulled me up.

" I am so sorry, I didn't mean too." She kept repeating over the music

" Your fine. Its just beer." I reassured her as I said it into her ear.

She laughed a joyous laugh and smiled at me. Her smile. I can't fully explain her smile. Is it perfect? Is it how white and flawless it looks, or what is that it pulls me in? She fluttered her long eyelashes at me and at that moment I found out what it was that pulled me in. Her eyes. Her warm reddish brown eyes pulled me in and I felt my heart beat speeding. Her warm beautiful gaze melted my heart and I couldn't seem to put words together to say. I had never seen someone look so good in a dress, and it hurts to know that she doesn't feel the way I am feeling.

She waved her hand in my memorized look pulling me out my gaze.

" Well nice seein yah, and I'm sorry." She said in my ear as she turned to walk away. I hurried after her and placed my hand on her shoulder forcing myself in front of her.

" Drew wait." I told her as I took a nervous breath.

" You remember my name?" She said with a raised eye brow and dropped her hip.

" Sure. How could I forget a beautiful name like that?" I said winking and I could see she didn't believe me.

"Okay, well I'm going to walk away now. And you can go tell that cheesy pickup line to a girl who might believe you." She said giving a fake half smile and started to walk away.

I took an aggravated breath and chased after her. She went and sat at the bar stool she was sitting at before with her back turned to me. I sat down beside her as she ordered a shot. Right when she saw me she moved to the stool to her right. I could tell she was annoyed, but I didn't care so I moved closer.

She turned her stool in the other direction and as she got comfortable I just simply put my hands on her hips and turned her to face me.

" Wow, I never thought anyone was so persistent and whats the word annoying." She said directly to my face.