Chapter 8

--LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW--

Her expression on her face was pure fear. The brown eyes that catch your attention right away were as big as table tennis balls and she stood there completely frozen.

"Liam?" She questioned with the sound of sadness in her voice.

She shook her head looking down at her feet. Drew pulled away from me and tried walking down the sidewalk as fast as she could. I ran after her reaching my hand out . My fingers brushed against her soft skin on her hands and stopped her from going any father.

I stood in front of her holding her shoulder. " Hey. Hey Drew it's okay. It's just me. Harry isn't here."

Her eyes were still diverted to the pavement. I moved my hand to her face wiping away the dripping tears off her warm cheeks, pulling her face up to me.

" Don't cry. Please don't cry. If you want we can go somewhere to sit down and talk." I stated looking into her deep brown eyes and giving a smile to her. She shook her head slowly and flashed a beautiful  white smile

" Yeah. It would be nice to talk." She whispered under her breath looking into my eyes.

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

Liam's home was very tidy and quaint. It smelled of cinnamon, vanilla, and his cologne. When we walked in he escorted to the dining room table in his kitchen for where he pulled my chair out for me. Liam sat across from me, crossed his arms, and exhaled.

" Okay Drew. What brings you here today?" He said as if he was a therapist.

''Hm. Maybe..... YOU!" I said laughing the first time in a week.

There was a sequence of laughing and fun times but soon I realized reality.

" Hm. I don't know the whole thing with Harry has kind of thrown a wrench in a (relationship) If you could even say that........  I want to be friends with him, but I'm confused. When I told him we were going to be friends things got complicated and then we kissed...." I paused looking at Liam.

" You know he is really upset. He hasn't really been....Harry lately. Iv'e never seen him this "out of it" since I have known him, and I think you need to talk to him about it. He thinks he did everything wrong and he makes things worse." Liam stated looking directly in my eyes.

" I know. I want to talk to him so bad. It's killing me that I can't, but I don't know if I can face him. To be honest I don't know how I feel about Harry because right now my life is kind of a roller coaster. I mean I think.. I could like Harry and I think I do, but I don't think he really likes me."

" Of course he likes you! Your all he ever talks about." Liam said throwing his hands up.

" Honestly? You, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry are in One Direction which Harry decided not to tell me about and just let me seem like a dumb-ass when the truth came out. But anyway  he is in One Direction a famous group of extremely, attractive, BRITISH, teenage boys. Thousands of girls want you and some these girls are yall's ages. These girls are gorgeous, or yall are around models and movie stars. Harry doesn't want me even if he thinks he does. I not....." I said trailing off thinking about a future with Harry that involves other girls wanting him.

'' Drew. I promise you 100% Harry was going to tell you, but he wasn't sure how. He wants you back, and will do anything to do so. From what he has told me the models, movie stars, and other girls don't matter anymore. Your the only girl he sees and wants." Liam proclaimed to me.

I was taken back from this. Really, Did the famous Harry Styles only want me? I don't know why though. I was nothing special.

" UGH!" I yelled as I slammed my head on my folded arms on the table.