Not An Update!

Guys, I'm really sorry this isn't an update and it's really hard for me to continue to keep writing. I'm not saying I'm going stop writing its just... a lot has been going on in these past months. I started high school and its been hectic lately, please understand! 

So a huge part of my life and one of the reasons I haven't had the motivation to write is something that is affecting everything in my life right now... My grandpa is very sick with Lymphoma. Its a lot to take in right now because it's just been so sudden for him, me and most importantly my family. He's been battling cancer for 10 years now and he's  fighting twice as hard this time but it seems cancer  is going to win this battle. I haven't been able to concentrate on anything let alone this fanfiction, and I'm really sorry! It's just right now I need to try to get school on my mind and be there for my family during this time.

If someone would like to contact me and work something out I would maybe be willing to let you write some chapters for me! It would help a lot and I really want to continue this story!

LOVE, Kristen

Contact me, please. Message me on here and twitter!

Twitter; kristen_leanne13