Chapter 14

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW--

For the rest of the night following the fire scare Drew and I ate the pizza I had ordered and talked. Occasionally I would smell the overwellming scent of smoke and was forced to open every window of my house. The breeze from outside would blow through the living room occasionaly spreading the sweet smell of Drew's perfume around, and causing her long brown hair to almost float through mid air. I found myself watching her lips as she spoke every word. There was something about the way when she smiled causing small dimpled impressions on her cheeks that made me want to stare for hours.

"Hey Drew, can I show you something?" I asked randomly in the midst of our conversation.

"Uh, yeah sure." She said smiling

I took her hand in mine leading her to the back door of my house into the small backyard. The confusion on her face was priceless and I could see questioning in her brown eyes.

"What are we doing Harry?" She asked as I pulled her outside into the cooled night air.

"What is it you wanted to show me?" She asked again as I turned to look back at her.

"This." I said lifting her chin up with my index finger to face the night sky.

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

Harry had drug me outside into the cool summer air to see god knows what..

"What are we doing Harry?" I asked giving a sweet smile.

Harry turned to me and I could see the bright green in his eyes glowing against the moon. His pink lips were pursed ever so lightly and the coolness from the air left his breath lingering. He stepped towards me and in almost a hushed tone he said "This."

His cold finger was raised to my chin and lifted it up to the sky to only see thousands of stars glistening in the blanket of black. I was taken back. Ever since I had left Indiana I had never seen the proper night sky I was so used to back home due to all the city lights continually on. In that moment it was just me and the sky I felt like I was home and for the first time in a long time I actaully missed home.

"Harry this is beautiful!" I said pulling my attention away from the stars and back to Harry.

He smiled "Ah, its nothing. I usually come out here for peace and quiet to get away from the hectic life of being "Harry Styles". Sometimes I come out and sit under the stars and write songs."

I kept thinking in my head why he was put air quotes around the words  Harry Styles.

"Why did you say it like that?" I asked looking into his eyes.

" I don't know sometimes I think why am I still going through all this drama and what if I hadn't tried out for the X Factor. It seems  that just because I'm famous everyone wants something from me and no one really cares what I want." He said looking at the ground and running his hand through his loosened curly hair.

I took a shaky breath and took Harry's loose hand in mine and whispered. "And sometimes I think what if I would've stayed in Indiana. What if I  never applied to college here, what if my plane had been delayed, or what if you wouldn't been at the train station that day. Harry, I think about stuff like that all the time and now I know that if none of that stuff would've happened or the pain I went through I never would've met you. This whole experience led me to you and for that I'm glad. Just remember I care and your not "Harry Styles" the world famous singer; your just "Harry" the sweet lovable guy I met on that Sunday afternoon in a train station.

Harry looked up into my eyes and at that time I saw an emotion I had never seen. I saw vulnerability , but I saw tears beginning to form in the ducts of his eyes.