Chapter 6

--DREW'S POINT OF VIEW--

" Harry Please....Let me go." I said tarring away walking away and walking into the cold rain.

As I trudged through the pouring rain I heard in the distant calls of my name beckoning me to return, but I kept walking ignoring his yelling voice. My hair was soaken wet and my clothes clung to my  cold skin as the rain fell harder. Soon my tears mixed with the raindrops that slid down my cheeks and my breathing was shaky and uneven. I didn't know where I was as the rain came down harder, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a bright light. There were several blinding flashes and I heard multiple yells. Just as my eyes focused I saw 5 different men and women all running towards me with cameras in tow and recorders.

I tried moving faster but they just cought up with me as soon as I got to the sidewalk.

"Is it true that your Harry Styles secret girlfriend?" One women yelled flashing her camera.

"Are you really from a little town in Indiana, or are you faking the whole thing?" A man with a recorder questioned.

"How long have you been his dirty little secret?" One asked through the pounding rain.

I kept walking trying to escape but I couldn't.

"Come on! Tell us. Tell us!"

"What? What is going on, how do you know Harry?" I asked.

"Hm. Like you don't know. Your the one dating him." One of the women yelled.

"Were not dating! Who are you people?!" I yelled stopping facing them.

They just starred at me and just kept snapping pictures and demanding questions to their questions. I was surrounded by the group of people and I could feel my anxiety setting in until I heard HIM.

"Hey leave her alone, Get away!" I heard Harry's voice booming from behind me.

I turned around to see Harry pushing through the crowd and yelling my name. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the group.

"What is going on!?' I yelled as we ran.

"There isn't time to talk about this. Just RUN!" He yelled turning back to me still pulling me through the rain. 

We ran and ran I can't remember how long we ran but all I could remember was I hearing the distant yells of the men and women until silence. Harry pulled me in a side alley avoiding the group  of people and as they ran by the coast was clear. I yanked my hand away from him and gave him a nasty look.

"Harry, what is going on! Who were those people?" I asked pretty much yelling now.

"Drew please you need to understand this isn't what you think." He said trying to hold my hands again.

"Okay well how about you fill me in on what is really going on!" I screamed pushing him away.

"Those people are reporters." He said looking at the ground.

"Why are report-? Oh god!" I said cutting myself off as I found out the truth.

I began walking away from him but I didn't get far until he pulled me back facing him.

" Drew listen. I wanted to tell but I didn't know how." He stammered holding both sides of my shoulder.

"And this is better. Being attacked on the streets by reporters, tell me the truth now!"

He took a deep breath " I'm in One Direction. That's why the reporters followed you, because. Because they were following us."

"Oh my god! This is unfreakin believable.!" I said turning and walking away.

"Drew please."

I turned on my heels and charged Harry.

"Don't talk to me. Don't call me. Don't come to the house. Just don't. I hope it was worth it lying to me, and I wish you success in show business. I'm done. Im done with the lies and I can't be with someone who would lie about something that big but most of all I'm done with you Harry. Goodbye." I screamed  pushing him backwards holding back even more tears.

I walked home through the rainy summer night with soaked clothes, tearfilled eyes, and a broken heart. I was walking home alone without Harry.

--HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW--

"Don't talk to me. Don't call me. Don't come to the house. Just don't. I hope it was worth it lying to me, and I wish you success in show business. I'm done. Im done with the lies and I can't be with someone who would lie about something that big but most of all I'm done with you Harry. Goodbye." She said pushing me back with all the force she had.

The moment she said goodbye and walked out of my life again my heart broke in two, and the worst part was that it was my fault. Why didn't I tell her about being in One Direction? Why did I let her walk out of my life once again?

I walked home alone with my wet hair clinging to my face and the tears continually falling. I know I had known Drew for a short time and the feelings I had for her were forming very quickly, but every little thing about her made my heart beat even faster when I was with her.

I loved the way her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, I loved the way she wasn't afraid of the world but she was afraid of love, I loved the way her brown eyes glisened against the light like embers of a fire. I loved the way  her cheeks formed small uneven dimples when she smiled, the way she turned away and blushed with every compliment, I loved the way our hands always seemed to be perfectly intertwined, I loved seeing the cute freckles come out under all the makeup, but the thing I loved most of all was that she was.... she was just Drew. Nothing more. She didn't try to be anything more or anything less because she was perfect to me.

END OF CHAPTER 6!

AUTHORS NOTES

Thanks for reading. Sorry it was short, but the next chapter is going to be longer and much better. Tell me what you think. COMMENT AND VOTE.

LOVE, Kristen

Follow me on twitter @kristen_leanne8