Chapter 1: Leader of Class D?

Kiyotaka POV

I was in the entrance ceremony which was boring. I stood in the back of my class and observed every students who is going to be my allies and adversary for the next 3 years.

In class A I saw a tall bald man and a small with girl with lilac-princess hair holding a cane.

In Class B there was a beauty with light pink hair, not to mention those 2 big macs she had.

In class C I saw a tall black skinned student who is for some reason wearing a sun glasses and a magenta haired guy who had an irritated expression on his face.

In my class I saw Kushida , there was some boys who cant keep their mouth shut, The blondie ( I decided to just call him blondie for now) and the black haired girl who annoyed me earlier. I caught her taking glances at me but when I stared back she immediately looked away. What troublesome creature.

The entrance exam was finished now im in my classroom which is slowly being filled by students. Unfortunately the black-hair girl is sitting next to me, she was reading her book though I know that she was just faking it and she is probably wary of me.

"Im ayanokouji Kiyotaka, nice to meet you." I decided that we should start anew as we are classmates. If we don't get along I feel like it will be a pain in the future.

She sighed " why would I tell you my name?". seriously this bitch, she is teaching me more about anger than the white Room.

"you know in society or when you work in a company its ethical for co-workers to introduce themselves, it's the same in high school. Or are you saying you are incapable of properly introducing yourself?" I grinned, there is no need to implant fear, atleast not right now. I'll just use her own ego against her.

"How rude!!, Of course im capable of introducing myself, Im horikita suzune, I wont forget what you did to me earlier" she said

"Good , if you forget about it that easily, it means it wasn't effective enough." She flinched at my reply. I continued " Horikita I don't want make you my enemy , nor am I interested in your affairs however do remember to not mess with me for something stupid like 'staring' ever again" I said with a smile. Ofc I didn't show her my true eyes, the whole class would realized it .

She didn't reply and continued reading her book though I understand that she got the message. I continued to observed the class to see who could be my key pawn for the next 3 years. From the boys side the pick will be that one handsome boy with blond-green hair in the front. From the girls the top pick would be kushida for now as I already confirm her social skills myself, there is also a waist-length blond hair gyaru who I think could also be a candidate, but apart from those two none of them seemed natural.

While I was lost in thought, the first bell rang. At that precise moment a woman entered the classroom. She look like she is in her early 30s despite her younger look. She has black hair tied in a pony tail, paired with her suit and delicate body.

"Ahem, good morning new students. My name Chiyabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D this year. I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you. Best regards. Although the entrance ceremony will be one hour from now in the gym, I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide."' She announced

(imma skipped the explanation cause typing requires energy , my energy is limited----fck no im just lazy)

After her explanation the whole class erupted, I on the other hand was confused on why the school would generously provide students 100,00 points so easily. Something seems suspicious to me. The others however were too busy chatting with each other about what they are going to buy with the points they got.