Happy Birthday Haruka

(A tribute to our cheerful character Haruka)

Im currently in a café in keyaki mall, along with my close friends, it's a group we named after Kiyopon. We didn't get to hang out with kiyopon lately because he has been busy with exams , I think horikita has been asking for his help a lot lately.

Airi was kinda sad about that, Yukimuu and Miyachi probably also feel the same. Im sure though that even though we don't hang out as often everything will be okay. After all, if it weren't for these guys I wouldn't be able to enjoy my highschool life, so I was really thankful for our group and especially kiyopon for bringing us together.

"Ne ne Kiyopon , Haven't you been like super busy lately? Its been quite a while since we got to hangout like this." I nudged him with my elbow. He was taking a sip of his hot coffee.

"Horikita has been asking me for a lot of things apparently so I didn't as much as free time." He replied

"Is that really the only thing or is there anything else you are hiding from us?" I grinned as I pushed the conversation futher. Im not like forcing him to answer, if he doesn't want to tell us then im completely fine with that.

But lately, I feel like Kiyopon has been seeing someone else and I get the feeling it's a girl, call me crazy but I trust this woman intuition of mine. Im sure Airi being the person that loves him realize this as well. Though I don't know about Yukimuu or Miyachi.

Kiyopon has always been a mystery well its not like I mind. That's why I need to ask him this question for airi's sake. Also maybe just maybe that's the usual excuse I would use. Maybe im also asking him for my own sake as well.

"haruka-chan I think its true that kiyotaka-kun really has been busy helping the class lately." Airi who was quiet suddenly joined shyly.

"well if airi says so." I replied with a smile.

"I don't know what you have been doing lately Kiyotaka, but if you need any help were here, right Keisei?." Miyachi told Kiyopon while mentioning Yukimuu.

"Yea.., I was kinda suspicious in the beginning but I know that whatever your doing it is for the sake of the class and for our sake as well. So don't hesitate to ask for my help anytime Kiyotaka." Keisei said while pushing up his glasses, I can see he is blushing a little bit. I guess its not everyday that keisei would say something like that.

"Thank you guys , If I ever need your help I will ask for sure." Kiyopon replied and then took another sip at his coffee.

Im really glad that I get to meet these guys, Im sure there will be times where we have to go through obstacles as a group. But as long as were together..... I feel like I will be able to overcome anything..... yea that's right, I will graduate Highschool alongside with my friends. 

Happy Birthday Haruka , I hope you stay strong and remain as the Haruka we all love 😭😭