Y2V5 Personal Review(spoiler)

This is just my personal opinion, im not gonna argue and I have already read the full story. ofc you guys are free to voice your opinion. Just be respectful of others. 

Horikita was honestly disappointing , I really cant seem to understand her. I mean if it werent for ayanokouji , horikita would have been expelled in vol 6 because of kushida and she still doesnt even know that until now. I can only hope that saving Kushida wasn't a mistake, and that kushida will change in the future. 

(idk maybe i was expecting too much from horikita since her development )

Kiyotaka was scary af, he was ready to expel kushida, but he changed target after horikita's intervention, and just like that he concluded he should expel airi based on OAA ability. I mean its certainly not wrong the way he did it, because had he force kushida expulsion the class could have lost 300 points due to horikita being horikita. but the way he just mercilessly cut airi off like that was scary. 

Kei was amazing, I still remember her line she said she would choose kiyotaka anytime over the class, which just shows how much she grown, back then she wouldn't be able to do that because she wanted to protect her social status so bad, and that also shows how big her love is.

Hirata-kun has grown a lot, I was not expecting him to vote in favor of expelling a student, it just shows that Hirata is willing to sacrifice his ideal, and selfish wish for the sake of the class. 

Ryuuen was fcking amazing, I knew he had a plan but i certainly did not expect for him to played tokitou like a bitch. He has grown a lot, he will surely be even more dangerous in the future.

Kanzaki finally woke up from the fairy tail. I dont know if there is any hope for Honami's Class but im looking forward to their next battle. 

the ayanokouji group is fked, I know a lot of people hate keisei (i think its mostly because of reaction fic author portrait him as a jackass), But honestly i never hated him. He was angry at the perfect math score incident but like thats it and even he came to an understanding at the end. I still think him genuinely tutoring the ayanokouji group proves a lot that he is a good friend. Im interested in how the group will end up ngl. 

i still cant get over the fact that they showed us the remodeled airi after she was expelled, i mean i never really cared about airi but right now, my honest thoughts are "what did she do to deserve this.", i mean yeah she is boring , but she was about to change and for her to be sacrificed for kushida sake and horikita's wish was just... 

In conclusion volume 5 was great but it just feels different than the previous volumes , idk why. it kinda feels like im reading something different. maybe im just losing my mind.

(btw what do you guys think it? was it worth it to save kushida?)