Chapter 5: Classroom Of The Elite

Its currently the 3rd of may in AHNS which means I have been living my school life for 1 month, Karuizawa has started dating Hirata around the 3rd week and gain controls of the all the girls In Class D. I was right her social skills are S tier. You could say that she is almost on par with kushida, no if she were to remain as my pawn, ill make sure that she grow to be even more popular then the likes of Kushida.

I was currently on my way to school. I checked my phone and my balanced has increase by 38.000 points. Its higher than I expected, it seems some of my classmates really did listen to my warning.

I arrived at the class, I can see my classmates confused and anxious expression as they are all discussing about this with each other. Not long after Chab enters the classroom.

"Sit down your all noisy, before we began does anyone have any question?" Chab ask

"umm sensei, why are we getting only 38.000 points for this month, did the school make a mistake during the transfer?" ike asked

"All the points has been allotted with no problems , I can guarantee that." Chab said

Then my classmates starts complaining. Murmurs can be heard all over the class.

Then I can see chab smirked " you guys are truly a bunch of idiots aren't you?"

"w-whaat.. do you mean i-i-idiots sensei?" Miyamoto started to speak.

"Alright you idiots listen up, im not gonna repeat this again so be quiet...."

Then sensei begin to explain about the S system (im not gonna write this part, inefficient usage of energy)

"wait d-does that mean what ayanokouji said was true."

"guess we should've listened to his warning huh?" karuizawa said in a loud voice which made everybody flinch.

"hoh? So ayanokouji already warn you guys and even gave you hints and you guys still did this bad? You really are stupid but do you get it now? You guys are in D class, a class of defective students." She said.

"I cant accept that you just called me defect sensei, the school must have made a mistake." Yukimura stand up , not accepting his evaluation.

"say what you want but this is the truth." Chab replied

Sensei continue her explanations and It seems I was right , we do need to graduate from class A if we want to make use of the 100% employment rate.

I can see sudou gasping but he didn't seem shocked then he started to look at me and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded back at him. I can also see karuizawa looked sad , its means what I have told her is true and she is probably glad she didn't spend all her points.

Class points:

Class A 940

Class B 650

Class C 470

Class D 380

My neighbour tried to keep her demeanour but I can see traces of anxieties all over her face. Hirata ask how we can earn more points and chab revealed about the special exams. I Guess those are gonna be important for reaching class A. I said important not the most important.

After sensei's done explaining she presented our test scores on the board.

"I still cant believe how dumb you guys are , if this were a real exam 7 of you would have been expelled by now." While drawing a red line with her marker.

"wh-what do you mean sensei expelled?" Yamauchi asked

"oh yea I forgot to mentioned but if you failed an exam in this school you will be immediately expelled." Chab said. Boom another bomb is dropped in the class . the atmosphere turned grim.