SS: What I think of Him

Horikita Suzune monologue

When I first met him , I thought he was a rude and harmless . but I never thought we would went so far as to punch me. He showed me his eyes which got me shivering like I never before. he was even more scarier than nii-san. I decided not to meddle myself with him any further after that but unfortunately we are in the same class not to mention seat mates. I was still worried about what happened earlier but it seems he said he wanted to start over. And since then its like he has become a different person, the aura he has is gone now. Was that just me being overly paranoid?

Although he doesn't look like someone who specialize in socializing, he introduced himself fluently but then proclaimed himself as the leader of the class which was absurd. He also gave a warning to the class and made a lot of people hate him. I have my suspicions so I did saved up a lot of points.

During the 3rd of May , sensei revealed the school system to us, I was shocked of course. I never thought I would be labelled as a defect. I think the school have made a mistake on my evaluation. After sensei left ayanokouji went to the podium and proclaimed himself as leader again. Some of the students thought he was joking back then but he was actually serious about taking over the class. To my surprise Sudou-kun was obedient or more like he was trying his best not to cause problems for ayanokouji-kun, he even went so far as to vouch for him.

I was absolutely flabbergasted, its truly insane. He must have did something with sudou-kun. I don't know maybe he made a deal or something using underhanded methods. I don't know if he would go so far as to submit sudou-kun with force. But remembering the strength of his punch its not totally out of the realm of impossibility. If its him he might be able to beat sudou-kun, if he gets lucky. My suspicious was confirm when he told sudou-kun to calm down , and he obeyed him. I cant believe my eyes. I don't know what he did but I will make sure to uncover it.

Karuizawa Kei Monologue

At first I thought he was a bit gloomy, although his introduction was fluent he didn't talk a lot like Hirata-kun. He has this quiet demeanour though he does try to keep the conversation alive. When he proclaimed himself as a leader, I thought he was kinda arrogant.

But we became friends regardless, lot of my friends seems interested in him. I mean he is arrogant but he doesn't treat us badly or look down on us when we hang out with him. he treat us like were talking as friends. Also I feel like he is someone who is capable, even Hirata-kun feel the same that's why he said I should seek his help. I was kinda happy when he supported my decision to go out with Hirata.

But when Hirata-kun left that's when everything change. Ayanokouji-kun showed me his true self. A darkside nobody else knows. He pinned to the wall and threatened me. He uncovered everything about me even my scar that I was trying my best to hide. I can see the darkness in his eyes, and unconsciously I also showed him mine. But my darkness was nothing compared to him. In front of him, I am nothing but a prey waiting to be devoured by the endless dark abyss.

His darkness embraces mine, then he told me. That no matter what happens , he will protect me as long as I do what he says. I thought he was after my body. Was he just testing me? Well it looks like I have no choice. Besides I know one thing for sure now. He would become a better shield than Hirata. Unlike Hirata, He is someone who is ruthless and will do anything to achieve his goal. And for a parasite like me , he is the best host so far. He explained the School system to me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but I decided to trust him anyway.

When he called me to that alley and ordered me to record the scene, I couldn't believe my eyes . He completely overpowered sudou-kun. ITS SUDOU-kun WERE TALKIN ABOUT. And he beat him like it was child's play for him. I didn't question his actions further I just hope he doesn't take it too far.