Chapter 11: Pawns

(ngl i wrote this chapter longer than i planned to, and even i get confused sometime)

When I got out , Ichinose was still waiting for me outside of the room. She thanked me and bowed he head multiple times .

"ano ayanokouji-kun I know this is sudden but can you come with me for a bit? I want to talk to you about something." Ichinose said with a slight blush

"sure." Usually I would declined but maybe this is something important.

She took me to the a secluded area in the back of the school. After we arrived she stopped and turned to me.

"Ayanokouji-kun.... I ......i..."

"Ichinose?"

"I-I think im gonna get confessed here ."

"so does my existence here have anything to do with that?" I asked her while tilting my head

"yes ayanokouji-kun I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend, im sorry I know im asking a lot but I really need your help."

Before I could give a reply , someone came from behind me, Ichinose saw the person and looked shocked.

"Chi-Chihiro-chan?"

"Ichinose-san wh-who is this?"

"this is ayanokouji-kun from class D."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Shiranami ask while looking like she is about to cry

Before Ichinose could speak I interject

"Im just her Friend, nothing more nothing less." To be honest I don't know if Ichinose is my friend or not but for now lets just assume she is. I faced back to Ichinose and continued

"Ichinose confessing you feelings is not easy , don't you think your focusing too much so that you don't hurt her while forgetting to consider her feelings? If you really care for her then don't run away from her, give her honest feelings an honest answer." And then I left both of them , Ichinose stared blankly at me as I leave.

I waited at a nearby benched and not long after I saw shiranami running pass me while crying. Its interesting how love can even break a person. I sometimes wonder can love shake this heart of mine?

Ichinose came after that with a sad but relief look. She saw me and walk towards me.

"thank you ayanokouji-kun, I guess your right I was too focused on myself that I didn't even think about her feelings."

"No problem, im always happy to help." I lied, honestly it was annoying. How can a social elites like her not see such a minor problem. I cant believe my time was wasted for this. I need to get some ice-cream later on.

"I guess I owe you another one huh ayanokouji-kun." She said with a smile

"You don't need to owe me for something like this , also do you remember the favour I want from you earlier?" I finally smiled at Ichinose and it was not a nice smile.

Ichinose gulp

"y-yea, we did agree on that? So what was the thing you need from me ayanokouji-kun?"

"keep this a secret if you tell anyone, I will never forgive you... In the future I will become the Vice President of the Student Council." Ichinose eyes widened. Even if she tells anyone it doesn't really matter that much but telling her secrets like this will make it look like I trust her, which in return will earn her trust.

I continued

"By that time I will be facing against Nagumo to become the Student Council President of this school , I want you at that time to get all of Class B to vote for me."