Chapter 9: Role Model

(cant think of a proper title)

I left my Class and was on my way to the student council office. I Postphone my study group, so I still have about 3 hours of free time. Arriving at the front of the office , I opened the door and entered the room immediately.

Inside there was the President sitting at his table , Beside him was a female student with purple hair that is tied with two bunds with bangs hanging over her eyebrows. Her name was Tachibana Akane she introduced herself as the secretary of the student council during the club fair.

There was also a young man with blonde hair, I don't even need to ask who his name is. Vice-President Nagumo Miyabi was the most famous student in the second year. A lot of people were also saying that we was gonna be the next President.

There was also another student who look like a knock-off version of The President, I don't know his name though. Well he doesn't look like he will be a problem.

Infront of them there was 2 student, The strawberry-Blonde hair girl is Ichinose and beside her was Tall student with bald head.

I can see Nagumo was eyeing Ichinose with looks of lust. But after realizing my presence he change his gaze towards me. The others also did the same.

"Yo, Sorry if im late." I told the President

"How rude, didn't anyone ever teach you how to knock?" Tachibana Barked at my behaviour . I ignored her and that seem to made her glare at me.

"ahhh, Your just on time ayanokouji please have a seat at the sofa. " he told me to seat at the sofa , he looked like he never received the punches I gave him yesterday. I cant see any trace of pain in his face. Looks like he is hiding it pretty well.

"Don't you have any tea? Isn't it normal to offer a drink to your guest?" I asked him again while sitting on the sofa while crossing my legs. At that moment everyone except the president look was looking at me dumbfounded. Tachibana looks like she was gonna speak but was cut off by Nagumo.

"Do you know who your talking to Kohai? I suggest you cur that behaviour." He told me with anger.

"Senpai I Know exactly who im talking to, and That's something the Prez himself should be telling me not you. If you get it please don't talk to me again your going to sour my mood." I told Nagumo with a wistful smile, I don't know why but I can see the presidents mouth curved a little bit and formed a smile.

Nagumo got angry and approached me, Ichinose and katsuragi look confused and didn't know what to do with the situation.

"Enough Nagumo, I don't mind if its ayanokouji." He told Nagumo, which made him shocked and stopped completely, everyone was the same. He looked like he was confused for a moment. Then clicked his ton

"tchhh... I will play with you soon Kohai." Nagumo went back to his spot looking irritated

"you both may leave now, Have a good day. Tachibana can you prepare a tea for ayanokouji."

Ichinose and baldy look shock, and Tachibana? Her face looked horrified, she reluctantly started making tea. Baldy looking nervous asked a question.

"before I leave, may I know the reason why my applications was rejected."

"yes I need to know that too, please." Ichinose joined and ask the president , But the reply they got was

"I simply determined that your both not fit to join the student council, You may leave now."

They both left the room with a defeated expression.

"well then senpai, I also have another errand to do so I will take my leave." Nagumo left the room probably going after Ichinose. He glared at me before leaving the room.