Chapter 4: Taming Cerberus

Its currently the 3rd week , I was currently looking outside the window from my seat , my classmates was chatting as usual , and my neighbour was being loner like always. Ive been chatting quite a bit with some of karuizawa's friends these couple days. Sayou was very nice to me , Matsushita like always being skeptical of me during our conversation.

The bell rang and chab-sensei entered the classroom

"Alright everybody sit down, were gonna have a test." She said

"E-eh, sensei we didn't hear anything about a test?" ike asked her in panicked

"don't worry these test will not be included in your academic report also they will not affect your evaluation in the school, so theres no punishment for this test. Although if you were to get caught cheating , you would be immediately expelled" Then sensei started explaining about the test and distributed the test papers

I cant help but finding this test quite suspicious, the test started and everyone start working on their papers. I looked into all the questions and its surprisingly very easy. Theres a lot of questions that even middle schoolers can answer. But.... The last three questions is definitely on a level that's atleast 2nd or 3rd year in highschool. This is truly a unique test.

I finished it around 15 minutes and then I waited while quietly observing the class. I saw Matsushita managed to answer one of the hard questions but immediately erased it. Hmmm is she holding back? It seems she is smarter the she let on. I raised my hand 30 minutes after the test started

"sensei , I would like to turn in my test?"

"don't be dumb ayanokouji , you cant possibly finish the test within 30 minutes." Chab replied, ofc the time limit for the test is 2 hours , its completely understandable why chab sensei

"hahaha he probably couldn't understand the test and gave up." Yamauchi mocking and laughing at me. Soon after a couple boys followed.

I stand up , walk towards chab-sensei and turned in my test and continued to ignore the class insults. My neighbour seems to look at me with disgust thinking how ridiculous my actions were. The class became quiet soon and continue the test.

After school is over, while everybody was thinking about what their gonna do to spend their time and have fun. I was in deep thoughts. Although there are people who listens to me most of my classmates which is mostly boys cant seem to accept the facts that im telling them to behave and save their points. They just think im some arrogant and annoying boy.

On my way home I saw Sudou who on the verge of a brawl with some guys from another class. From their looks , I remember seeing those guys from class C. I thought things were about to get interesting but unfortunately a Blonde-pink haired girl stopped them before they actually got to fight. Her name is Ichinose Honami , I met her the other day when I was on my way to school with kushida. She is the leader of class B and just like Kushida she is the most famous and likeable girl in the first year.

I also learned from kushida about the rankings for boys. There was the ikemen ranking , and boys who should die ranking and some other ranking. Hirata made it on 2nd place on the ikemen ranking while I got my place on the 4th fortunately. That's a good start , that means despite my attitude some girls still see me in a good light.

After the the class c boys and sudou went on their separate ways . I approach Ichinose.

"Yo. thanks for stopping the fight Ichinose, you were so brave"

"oh Ayanokouji-kun yahallo , nah im pretty sure you would have done the same." She replied

"nope , I would probably pissed my pants." I said with joking tone and she just smiled innocently. I saw sudou walking futher away so I gotta take this chance. I messaged a certain number.