♧Wrong choice♧

(Just saying I SUCK at starting a new book so read fast and idk try not to be bored istg the other chapters are smooth like butter😥🙏)

Emma was passionate about music, she wrote new melodies and even sang a few songs. That's who she wanted to be, but her parents want her to be something else.

Ever since she was young, music was her everything, it helped her study a lot and she even started writing song lyrics at the age of 8. She showed her mom, but she says it's not useful and that Emma should be something else. But of course, she's not accepting easily.

"At least be an architect or a doctor! It's way more useful!

Emma: But mom! That's not what I want to do!

"I'm your mother, I raised you and it's all thanks to the fact that I'm a doctor! You have good grades, Emma, don't waste them."

Emma went to her room, and lay down, looking at the walls, playing with her fingers. She thought of why her mom is telling her to be an architect non-stop.

Emma pov

It's normal...ever since his father left his mother, she has been struggling with money, but thanks to her career, she quickly got up to her feet. I guess she doesn't want me to pass by the same thing...

I stood up, sat down at a table, I suppose I'll draw.

I plugged my headphones to put my favorite types of music on Spotify.

Knock knock.

Emma: I'm busy, mom.

Anna: It's me!

Emma: Oh, Anna come in" I said"

Anna: How are you doing?

Emma: What do you think? I suppose I should check in at an architecture university.

Anna: But hey! I saw these posters on the media because of a group of singers that are looking for someone do to a duo with! There are a lot of music-related jobs! I know how much you love music so maybe I thought you would be interested.

Emma: Really!? Where?

Anna: That's the thing...It's in Los Angeles.

Emma: Oh, crap. Besides even if it was close mom would never let me go.

Anna: Yep..she wants you to focus on finding a university now.

Emma: University that's it! If I tell her I saw this review of some good university in Los Angeles she'll say yes!

Anna: Wait are you sure-

Emma: Yes!

Anna: Can I get too!? I just saw Ray is on a tour to Los Angeles I must go, please!!

Emma: Fine, I'll go ask mom!

...

Emma: Mom! I just had a great idea, what if I go to Los Angeles to look for a university?

Isabella: Really, why?

Emma: I heard the best universities are there and I could become a great architect!

Isabella: Wow! My university was in Los Angeles as well! Of course, you can go! I'll book a flight for tomorrow!

Emma: Okay then-

Anna: I want to go too!

Isabella: Why so?

Anna: Uhm, I can look for a university!

Isabella: But what about Neverland university? You wanted to go there right?

Anna: No! Well yes, but I want to check them out! Please, mom!