Embrace

A/n: So sorry for not posting for a while my head was legit stuck in the book and school just began a month ago so I wanted to concentrate very well. I hope to begin to post more often from now on, enjoy :)

Narrator Pov

It had been already two months that passed since Emma had woken up from that strange night. She tried to figure out whose owl that was but she wasn't able to figure it out.

Although, she had received a call from Norman's father that she wasn't home that night. This means she was sleeping in a hotel where the strange person placed her (nothing sus happened dw).

Anywho, she had stopped thinking about it too much, it was only a random person who helped her out.

Norman went to a trip concert in Busan. He's supposed to come back today.

Emma pov

I dreamt of that night again, I've been trying to forget about it but it's sort of complicated. Oh yeah, Norman is coming back today! He must've been so busy lately. I'll go ahead and wait for him at the airport.

Without thinking I took my bag and went straight to the hotel lobby.

...

Hmm, it's crowded in here, I guess a lot of people know Norman is coming back today.

A few seconds later, Norman walked in with at least 10 bodyguards by his side. I waved at him.

"Norman! Hey!!"

I just realized I forgot to do my 'Scarlett' voice.

He immediately turned around and looked straight at me, he stopped walking.

Norman: ...E-Emma??

Emma? But I'm wearing my-' I quickly touched my head, no wig...NO WIG!?
Oh, crap crap crap crap crap.

Emma: Uhm, nevermind!

In a second, I turned around and began running to the opposite side. Where can I hide?? Since Norman was on a trip, I've been able to walk around as Emma freely, but I completely forgot.

I turned around while still running. He..he's running after me!? Is it because he knows I'm that strange lady in the janitor's closet!?

We were in one of those huge halls. I began feeling exhausted. I slowed down, please tell me he's gone now.

I suddenly felt a hand gently grab my arm. I felt a person hug me tightly from behind. Why would Norman do this? Both his hands were locked on my waist. I couldn't budge. But something in me didn't want him to let go.

"Please, please don't run away from me anymore"

Although I couldn't see his face. His voice was shaky. He was crying, he probably mistook me for someone else. But I'm not an expert at comforting people...

I took a deep breath, I can't just stand here doing nothing.

"Shh, don't cry, okay? 'His hands were still wrapped around me, I placed my hands gently on his."I'm sorry for making you cry, I didn't mean to. Agh, sorry too for not being able to comfort you, I've never been a good talker you see. You're probably mad at me for what happened in the janitor's closet. Just know that if you feel like your world is going down, you need to know that, I love you.

He hadn't said a word. I raised my arms and ruffled his hair.

"Such soft hair you have, "I said

Right after I said that. The guards arrived from behind and called Norman.

"Sir Norman!"

Norman had turned around, I quickly removed his hands from me and sprinted to the bathroom.

I got into a stall and covered my mouth. Why did I just randomly say that? It just felt so right to say and. Gah, he probably thinks I'm even weirder now. I'm so strange.'I slapped both my cheeks with my hands.'

Thankfully I got my wig in my bag. I slowly put it on correctly. And I prepared myself to come out.

TBC

Tada!...