Stay with me

Oh dear- immediate warning this will be a very uhm cRinge chapter and trust me I did my best to remove the cringiness but it's not so easy to do😅 

I'm starting already with a few sentences from the other chapter.

Emma: Thank you but-

Staff: Hurry up please, we are losing clients!

They hurriedly pushed me onto the stage and everyone turned to me hoping for some fun. I was nervous, but this might be fun.

Narrator's pov:

Emma was feeling sort of nervous, I mean who wouldn't? She looked around to see the spectators, they all stopped talking (not that they were talking much) and stared at her. She wasn't known by anyone so most of the people were expecting nothing much.

Emma took a deep breath. She signaled the background musicians what she was singing and they all nodded happily. Here goes nothing.

This is the song Emma sang:

( Ayo sorry if you expected Emma to have some sort of more girly voice, I just really saw her with this one)

We stand for Miki Matsubara- ( If you know her I admire you) (Btw they will all sing in different languages, this voice is Emma's in Japanese and she will have another voice in Korean, like Norman's Korean voice that belongs to the amazing jungkook)

Emma felt uneasy at the start, but then she felt better and went with her all. She moved her arms around a bit. The spectators were all shocked, they didn't expect much, and Emma's voice was beautiful.

The working crew felt so happy they got a singer like her.

The song ended, and not even a second later Emma got a handful of clapping noises, she was smiling as much as she could, so this is how it felt to be doing what you wanna do.

She was preparing to leave the stage, but before she could even move everyone started screaming: Encore! Encore! 

And of course, this was enough to convince her to stay, she hadn't realized she had stayed there for hours, and the place was filled with people, the restaurant was extremely busy at that time.

Time went fast, and Emma noticed it was already... 11 pm!?

Emma's mind: Oh no no no I spent so much time in here! She signaled the crew by looking at them that she had to leave, they looked so sad and disappointed and begged her for one last song. Emma can't resist any puppy eyes so she said yes. But she was so tired she felt as if she sat down she would fall asleep.

The song ended by being three more songs, then everyone clapped and Emma got to eat her food backstage, although she barely touched any, she was falling asleep and barely got three bites. She drank the drink that was supposedly 'special' It tasted bitter but Emma thought it was polite to drink it since it was made especially for her.

Worker: We can't thank you enough for this. You can come here anytime you want and it'll all be free for you! We also promise to pay an enormous amount ''she handed her an envelope''

'If you ever need a job, don't hesitate to come here alright? Have a good night!'

Emma pov:

Jeez, they aren't even taking me back to the hotel sniff-

Argh, this is troublesome, Norman has probably noticed my absence by now. What will I say to him??

It was not raining anymore, but it was cold, and the floor was wet and had a few puddles.