Friendship?

Hey!! I know I haven't posted in a while which is why I wanted to apologize, i started a new school year and it's the most important one so I wanted to focus. Eventually, I had forgotten what I wrote so I was always lazy to read all of my chapters again.

I'm leaving a small warning in case I make a mistake like the hotels where they stay, names of secondary characters, or anything like that, it might happen, sorry in advance.

I'll stop talking and let you guys enjoy this chapter! Made sure it was a long one so enjoy!

...

It was the next morning after Emma had received the threat from Benjamin. She only had one question: Who is he? What does he want? And why the heck is he interested in her out of all people?!

She was deadbeat tired, thinking of plans, and worried all night.

EMMA POV:

There's no way this is happening, why is this happening now??!-she threw her pillow into the wall- Gosh he better not try anything during the horrible dates.

I arrived at the studio to find Norman dancing his new choreography, he was doing it perfectly, he really is talented.

"So fine"

Norman stopped dancing: Sorry what?

Emma: I MEANT SOPHIE

Norman: Sophie? Who is Sophie?

Emma: Uhmm she is a friend! Yes, i met her not so long ago!

I received a beep sound from my phone, when i checked i panicked, seriously?? A message from benjamin already?! GAHH

Norman: Uhmm Scarlett are you alright? You look pale

Emma: Yess uhm speaking of Sophie i have to leave early, she has euhm, chicken pox! And Im the only one that can help her! So bye and see ya later!

I grabbed my jacket and ran running.

The next three days consisted of just that. I would get messages of benjamin all the time, i was always too late on dance classes or i had to leave early. I barely had the time to talk to Norman.

The "dates" consisted of normal stuff, if you count out Benjamin's cheesiness. He would buy me every thing i would look and try to hold my hand all the time. Eventually he would get mad and remind me of the documents.

He did try to kiss me twice, but once i got saved by a message or i would run to the bathroom. What worries me is he warned me to give in next time as he would shake the documents in my face.

Narrator POV

Norman was getting suspicious by Scarlett's weird behaviour. He eventually got pissed and followed Scarlett, until she got to the bathroom, he waited far outside but still looking at the door. He was focused until he saw the familiar person.

Norman: E-emma???

What could she be doing here?-he wondered-
And as much as he wanted to follow Scarlett, Emma is always his number 1. He decided to follow her instead.

While doing so, he was shocked at his sight. A random, ugly, horrible, dumb guy (Norman's opinion) got close to Emma and put hid hand over her shoulder.

"Just who does he think he is? He can't just do that to my-  my what? " Norman thought

He had realized that Emma has no connection with him, which made him really upset.

He told Emma that his feelings hadn't changed, but for her he's a total stranger! Why the heck would she fall for him?

EMMA POV