♧Down the street♧

We both removed our hats casually and played them on the table. I couldn't help but feel murmurs and stares.

"Hahahaha(I laughed nervously). What do we do now?"I whispered."

"Nothing, we can just talk normally" He played his hands on the table and one was, was, ON MY HAND!?"

Emma: Hey! What are you doing-"I whispered, loudly this time"

"This is part of the act, try to do it too"He whispered back.

Norman: Scarlett, what do you want to order? "He smiled"

Emma: Uhmm, anything is fine! Haha-

Why isn't he answering he keeps staring - help.

Norman: Your eyes are really pretty, It makes me think of some sort of super nice and fluffy grass-? You know the one where you just lay down and sleep for hours!

Did he just compare my eyes to grass?

Emma: Oho.Thank you! Your eyes make me think of water! You know the one that comes off the sink and washes your plates with.

Norman:-gasp- How is it that I just found this side of you" he laughed" Well I have to say that if you filter the sink water it can taste very good, compared to grass.

Emma: Grass is where a lot of uh- fine you win.

Norman: I was just joking with you, your eyes look like some shiny rare emerald that is unique in the whole world-he smiled-

I heard a lot of gasps around the place, I didn't even realize everyone was staring.

''They look so good together!''

''Let's go ask for their autographs! ''

'' Are you silly, they're on a date! Don't disturb them!! ''

I was still smiling awkwardly not knowing what to say. I never thought I would get to live in something so cringe.

We stayed there for over an hour, it was fun to stay and talk with Norman, he talked to me about his music and how he was writing a new song currently at the moment.

Emma: Hey Norman, other than those ''relationships'' you had for your career, was there any time when you fell in love? Don't get me wrong or anything I'm just wondering.

Norman: Oh. Don't worry it's fine, I did once love someone deeply once, we were childhood friends and she lit up my world. If only she had liked me back. But she didn't. And that's that, I can't change her feelings or anything. She is the reason I became what I am now, she loved my singing.

Emma: You know, something similar happened to me too, except I don't even know who the person is. All I know is that I forever regret forgetting him. I just remember that I rejected him because I was afraid, but when I was running to his house I got into an accident.

''But what happened then? Didn't he visit you? Didn't you see him?'' He asked.

Emma: In that accident, I had forgotten practically my whole life, but since my family came and talked to me I gained them back, but I forgot who the person was and they never visited me so I didn't remember them.

Norman: I see, we both have lived tragic things.-he looked down-

Emma: Hey...I'm glad we're opening up like this, who knows, we could be great friends.

Norman: I am glad too, we should head back, I have to call someone to check on how everything is going.

We left the café and a car was waiting in front of it, Norman was heading inside and signaled me to do the same.