Search

AND SHE'S BACK

Help I just read the last chapter and I'm cringing at it but I'm only continuing because I feel bad leaving it just like this:,)

I sort of lost track of the last chapter so forgive me if I'm starting of nowhere and if it makes no sense.

Narrator pov:

Emma had finished putting on her wig and she kept breathing heavily as if she just ran a marathon. She finally managed to come out slowly and noticed that the crowd has dissipated. She took a deep breath and began walking towards the center of the hotel where Norman was at first.

She noticed that Norman was talking to a lot of guards, he looked nervous and was panicking a lot, Emma couldn't help but notice that his face was still a bit red.

Emma pov

What just happened was crazyyy argh I just wanna throw myself off a bridge. Ok I need to prepare my 'Scarlett' voice.

(I'm gonna write Emma instead of Scarlett but I'll put it in italic for when she's dressed as Scarlett :^0 )

Emma: Norman! Hey!

He turned around and smiled quickly then turned back to speak to the guards.

I walked towards him and the guards spread off running everywhere around the hotel.

Emma: Hey, what's going on here? 

Norman: Scarlett, hey!^He lightly smiled^ Sorry for not saluting earlier I was just busy telling the guards to look for-  Wait! You haven't seen a running girl with blonde to orange gradient hair, haven't you??

''Just how exactly does he know my exact hair color, normally people just say orange or even red 😅''

Emma: Uhh, no I don't think I have, sorry. Why, is something wrong? '' Please I just want to know if you want to arrest me or something-''

Norman: No, not at all, I just really need to talk to her and I just recently saw her from a long time ago and it seemed like she knew me but then she, ran away...

Emma: Oh, don't worry if I see her I'll make sure to inform you-I smiled-

Some time later

I found it odd that Norman said he saw me from a long time ago but I quickly brushed it off when I received a call from the waitress saying they urgently said they needed my help because the singer backed off last minute.

They offered free food for a week and a nice pay, how could I say no? I changed my clothes into the ones I got sent from the place.(You can imagine it as you like)

I went outside by the door where there were no guards, it was december 23 and most of the guards have days off from the 22 until the 2nd of January so there are less for now.

Some time later...

''Emma! You're here!'' Some of the staff greeted me.

Emma: Of course, I'd do anything to have some food of this place, I love it!-I smiled-

As usual, yes, usual, I came here a few times while Norman was out in Busan. It seemed some customers already knew me. I got to the stage and gave a list of songs I would try out to sing. 

(I'm not sure into what song Emma should sing so you can imagine the song you like ;^)

It has now been around twenty minutes I've been singing, usually I stay here for around two hours, with breaks of course but out of nowhere Sarah, a worker here quickly pulled me out to the backstage,

Sarah: Emma you won't believe what is going to happen! The singer that was going to sing here is coming back! He doesn't mind a duo!

Emma: Oh, really?? But It's alright I can just go wat some food while he sings-

Sarah: NO! This is your biggest opportunity! Imagine getting to meet and sing with THE Norman!

Emma: Well it would be very fun-WHAT, NORMAN?

For some reason I just noticed the posters of Norman saying he would sing today, how did I not realise! I can't stay here!

Emma: Uhh Sarah, I have to go-

?: Really? Why is that?

A huge screech was heard from Sarah.

Sarah: N-Norman! Oh wow, I am a huge fan!

Norman: Really? I'm so glad!

Sarah: Let me present you your partner of tonight, this is Emma, Emma this is Norman.

Norman: Nice to meet you, Emma-he smiled and held out his hand-

Does he not remember me? Well he didn't really see my face in the two times we have seen eachother, this is great.

Emma: Oh hello! Haha- Nice to meet you too!- I smiled and shook his hand-

I was going to take my hand out but it seemed like he was holding it softly, when I took it off he seemed sad.

Sarah: Well, the public won't wait an hour! Get to the stage!-She excitetly screamed-

We both got pushed to the stage, Norman looked at me and he said

'I'm happy to be doing this with you, let's have fun together'

TBC...

Tada!... I promise to publish the next chapter quickly, I'm going to work on some dares that I got a while ago and never did haha