Threat

It was a normal day in the studio, Emma and Norman had finished their last song together and had practiced a lot, he kept complimenting how her voice was amazing and they became better friends.

Or so Emma thought, it was around 5 pm when they were done, Norman said he had an interview and that he would be back late. Which didn't bother Emma at all, in fact, It was her opportunity to finally remove the heavy wig and just chill outside.

The second Norman had left, she ran to her room, took off her wig, and just blasted off around the town. She warned a guard in charge where she would be going (dw he already knew who she was).

...

It was now 8 pm, and Emma was heading to a public park, she sensed she was being followed by a suspicious person on the other side of the road. He was good at pretending he was not but Emma understood his game.

She knew that he couldn't do anything to her if there were people around, so that was her plan, she was too far away from the hotel and she didn't want to risk the person knowing where she lives, he might figure out who she is and that Norman is also staying there.

After walking fast for five minutes. She got there and sat on a bench in the middle. She was sure she was now completely safe.

But surprisingly, the person sat down right next to her leaving practically no space, Emma quickly got up.

Emma: Hey! Why were you following me all this time!?

She covered her mouth with her hand, knowing he knew that she was clever. She saw the face from up close and it was a man around his 30s.

???: I'm surprised you realized I was following you- he smiled-. Let me introduce myself, my name is Benjamin, the second name is not important. 

Emma looked at him with a frowning face. She was about to leave when he took her arm.

Benjamin: Hey, did I tell you you could walk away? Listen to me -his grip was getting harder- I like you, but obviously, you don't, but that doesn't matter. 

Emma: Look I don't know who you are but I'm leaving. -she snatched her arm and began walking fast the opposite way.-

''Okay! But don't come complaining to me when I make your little friend's life and your sister's miserable!''

What did he say...?-she thought-

She turned around and faced the most sinister smile she ever saw.

Benjamin: Nothing! But if you dare to oppose what I ask of you for two weeks, I'll tell your little boyfriend who you really are, he would obviously be in shock and then his career would be in problems and he could get accused of doing something to the real Scarlett.

Emma gulped and didn't say anything. She kept a serious face.

Benjamin: I'll also have to do something to that sister of yours, you both live in the Hilton Hills Hotel right? And the other hotel where you're staying is the Sunset tower hotel, I can't be wrong, you said it yourself to her last week in the mall.

Emma: You're completely crazy, what do you want?

Benjamin: I said it before, do what I want for a single week and then I promise to give you all the pictures I took and the proof documents.

Emma: How did you even get all of this??-her breath was shaking- If you dare to touch Anna I'll-

''But I won't unless you refuse to do what I ask''

''And what will you ask?'' She asked'

Benjamin: Dates, I want to date you for a week, we have to act like an actual couple, easy right? And you have to come to meet me when I ask you to come right away. Will you do it?-he smiled-

Emma: Alright, but you better keep your promise,

He did a wide smile, left, and waved goodbye.

It was still Sunday, It would start tomorrow

...

Emma arrived home around 9:30 pm. Why so late? She was still shaking because of the incident. She had to go back to her usual self. If Norman or Anna notice anything their lives would be ruined and she would be to blame.

TBC...

Tada!...

Still here? You obtained a special spoiler for the next chapter!

SPOILER ALERT! ⚠

Norman had been noticing Scarlett's weird attitude yesterday. She came back home with the most depressed face he ever saw from her. She said she was fine but for some reason, Norman was able to read her like a book.

She kept leaving on the most unexpected moments and Norman had enough of it. On Wednesday, he decided to follow her after she had to leave quickly during rehearsal.

Then he spotted her, in a park. With a guy sitting on a bench. He put his arm around her and was leaning closer to her face, but...

End of spoiler! Sorry for the torture :D