♧Such a good pillow♧

NORMAN!?

I covered my mouth realizing I had screamed, be more polite Emma! This is Scarlett's reputation.

It looked like Norman was sleeping, his head leaning a bit into my seat, this is probably my end.

I sat down carefully and tried to shove his head away, so hard! He has the head of a rock! After what seemed like 10 minutes of unsuccessfulness I managed to push Norman's head an inch. Better than anything. I got more comfortable and since it was late I will take a nap.

After a three-hour nap.

I woke up out of nowhere to realize everyone was sleeping and the lights were off. These seats are sooo first class, they even gave me such a soft pillow. I touched my pillow just to sleep for more time. Wait- why are there two pillows? I kept hitting them until I heard a voice.

?: What are you doing!?

I was still sleepy at this point so I only heard a loud and scary whisper.

Emma: AA-

A hand was put in my mouth which I tried to get off, such a hard grip! I did the first thing that came into my mind and licked the hand. And the person groaned and removed their hand in a second. I swear his grip makes me think of Norman's.

(Moment of silence)

NORMAN.

I quickly turned on our reading small light just to see norman's face, he looked extremely mad.

Emma: Uhm him! Such a great day outside right?

Norman: We're in the middle of the night, Scarlett.

Emma: Oh- So you know who I am that's so great!

It is not great, I think I damaged Scarlett's reputation.

Norman: May I ask what happened? You became crazy in a second.

Emma: Did not! (I whispered loudly) You were the one who scared me! I was laying normally on the world's best pillow when you asked with your scary voice; what are you doing! "I said the last sentence trying to imitate his voice.

He stayed quiet for a second, then smiled, which turned into a chuckle, and it soon became a laugh. It looked like he was going to explode as in he was trying to make the slightest noise.

Emma: Hey hey are you okay? You look like you're gonna choke!

It didn't help he just got worse. After a few minutes he went to the bathroom, to wash his hands I guess
When he came back he was still smiling, he saw my face and tried his best to stop laughing.

Emma: What's so funny?😡

Norman: Nothing It's just that nobody ever did something like that before, lick my hand, and you didn't even realize the pillow thing.

Emma: Yeah speaking about that where is my pillow???

I looked around to see that it disappeared

Emma: No this can't be, I searched the floors and there was no pillow.

Norman chuckled a little bit and then he said; Here is your such good pillow. He tapped his lap which I quickly understood.

Two pillows as in two legs and that's why he asked what I was doing, I WAS SLEEPING ON NORMAN.

Emma: Crap WHAT!?

Norman: Shh Don't scream everyone is sleeping, he said trying to contain his laughter, again.

Emma: I- Uhm I'm sorry for sleeping on you. It was an accident I swear! - I started shaking my hands everywhere-

Norman: No worries, you made me laugh way more than anyone else could've.

Uhm- what am I supposed to answer at this point

TBC...

Tada! So sorry for the short chapter I'll do my best for the next one to be longer! ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง

Tada!!