Tension

SIRIUS.

Alex had already opened the doors to go away, when Sirius slammed it shut in front of her face. She froze facing the doors; Sirius was standing right behind her back. He boxed her in putting his hands on both sides of Alex. She slowly turned around.

"I thought that you don't want me here anymore," Alex said slowly. Their bodies almost touched, Sirius felt her breath on his face, and she smelled like firewhiskey; he wanted to kiss her so badly, they were too close.

"And I thought that you don't want to leave," Sirius leaned in, their lips almost touched. With no reaction from Alex, Sirius stepped a half step towards her, completely boxing her in, their bodies touched.

Here she was – woman that Sirius still wanted, despite the fact that she had broken his heart. He could not remember the last time he wanted to kiss someone that badly, to have someone right here and now.

Sirius leaned in and kissed Alex, that kiss was not gentle, it was rough and asked for more. Sirius waited for rejection, but Alex just grabbed him and, turning around, pressed him against the door. She practically threw herself on top of him. Looked like how fast they tried to undress each other was not enough.

Sirius took off her coat and threw it down on the floor, and then he tried to take off her dress while Alex struggled with his vest and shirt. When they managed to mostly undress each other, Sirius lifted Alex and she wrapped her legs around his waist, he felt her skin on his. It was the most beautiful hellish pain he had ever felt.

Alex's kisses was insistent and demanding, there was no doubt that they wanted the same. She grabbed fistful of his hair so strongly that Sirius wanted to scream, but he silenced his pain. He carried Alex to kitchen and put her down on the kitchen table, with one swift motion wiping everything down on the floor.

He leaned over her, laying her down on the table, not for a moment they stopped kissing each other. Sirius felt her hand over his manhood; she stroked his growing erection, Sirius felt like he could lose his mind any moment. Anything that she did to him just turned Sirius on even more.

Finally he pushed away from Alex and looked at her, she was as far gone as he was. All her movements almost yelled how much she wanted him, she wanted for Sirius to have her now. Sirius tried to take off her stockings, but he gave up and just ripped them off.

Alex sat up and tried to undo his pants, but Sirius pushed her back down on the table, running his hands over her breasts. He unceremoniously yanked off her panties. Sirius grabbed one of her breasts that still had bra on, but other hand he slid between her legs. He was surprised what kind of warmth and wetness he found there. He found her pulsating center and started to gently massage it.

Sirius could feel how turned on she was, because only a couple of moments later she started to shake and moan silently. Alex's back arched, she strongly grabbed Sirius's hand which still hold her breast, and she put her other hand's fingers in her mouth. Sirius realized that he cannot wait any longer, he undid his pants and let them fall down.

He took himself in hand and stroked Alex's center a couple of times, she moaned in pleasure. And then with one strong push he entered her. Her back arched even more and she wrapped her legs around him. Alex rose up and pulled him closer. He pulled her hair and she threw her head back.

Sirius started to kiss her neck; her hair tickled his nose. Sirius inhaled the smell of her hair and skin; it was the most wonderful smell in the whole wide world. In that moment, Sirius felt like he had just returned home from very long journey. Being here – between her legs, feeling her skin on his – this was his home.

"Oh, Merlin..." Sirius heard Alex moan in his ear, her body started to shake even more, her nails dug in his back leaving red marks. He felt how Alex became even tighter and that made him feel even better. Sirius groaned still pressing his head in her neck.